Dear Aspirants, IBPS PO Mains 2018 was over on 18th November, 2018. We have already shared a detailed exam analysis for the same. We know that you all must be eagerly searching for the list of GK Questions asked in IBPS PO Mains.
We are here to share the complete List of General Awareness Questions asked in IBPS PO Mains exam. Out of 40 questions, 31 questions were asked from our Power Capsule. We hope that, aspirants who prepared using our Power Capsule would hit the most of the questions in this mains exam.
In this post, candidates can find the GK questions with answers that make you to assess your mistakes and rectify it in the upcoming exams. Our IBPS Guide team wishes you a great success in your endeavours.
Note: Most of the questions were asked from our IBPS PO Mains 2018 Power Capsule (Page numbers of capsule are mentioned in each question).
1) Where did India’s first government-run e-waste recycling plant inaugurated? (Page Number 38 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
2) Which state has adopted “one person one car” Policy? (Page Number 56 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
Answer: West Bengal
3) Where did India’s first indigenously built engine-less train ‘Train 18’ has developed? (Page Number 57 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
Answer: Chennai-based Integral Coach Factory (ICF)
4) How much amount has allocated to Digital India for the fiscal year 2018-19? (Budget Article of IBPS Guide)
Answer: Rs. 3073 crore
5) What is the name of mobile app launched by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) rolled out for its new internet telephony service? (Page Number 110 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
6) Where did Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated 10th edition of Defence Expo (DefExpo 2018)? (Page Number 36 in April Capsule)
7) Where did Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport is located? (Ibpsguide Static Capsule)
8) Which is the Busiest Indian Airport 2017 in terms of traffic? (Page Number 47 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
Answer: Indira Gandhi International Airport
9) Which bank has announced the launch of its multi-option payment acceptance device “MOPAD”? (Page Number 9 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
10) Under which ministry was launched the Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin) and the Swachh Bharat Mission (Urban)? (Page Number 123 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
Answer: Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS)
11) Which state has launched water project to provide the cheapest drinking water in the world, only in 50paisa/litre? (Page Number 34 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
12) Which High Court declares animals to be ‘legal persons’? (Page Number 52 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
Answer: Uttarakhand High Court
13) Which state has launched “I Am Not Afraid Of English” Campaign? (Page Number 36 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
14) Which state has been adjudged first for its performance under the Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritav Abhiyan (PMSMA) in the country? (Page Number 37 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
Answer: Himachal Pradesh
15) For how many days from the date of issue Electoral Bond shall be valid for? (Page Number 9 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
16) Where is the headquarters of Karur Vysya Bank? (Ibpsguide Static Capsule)
Answer: Karur, Tamilnadu
17) Which bank is ranked the number 1 PSU bank in digital transactions in India? (Page Number 16 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
18) Who has named the ‘British Indian of the Year’ in the young achiever category for his accomplishments in the field of Yoga? (Page Number 90 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
Answer: Ishwar Sharma
19) Against which issue Nelson Mandela International Day has been celebrated? (Published in July 18th Daily Current Affairs)
20) For which purpose India is going to use Microdot technology? (Page Number 58 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
Answer: Vehicle Thefts
21) Which bank and National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development have joined hands to provide collateral free credit in Telangana? (Page Number 8 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
22) On the implementation of which scheme UN member countries are expected to present their Voluntary National Review (VNR)?
Answer: Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
23) Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan launched which initiative to promote Compressed Bio-Gas as an alternative, green transport fuel? (Page Number 125 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
24) Which bank has signed an agreement with CDSL Commodity Repository (CCRL), thus becoming the first public sector bank to become the repository participant for pledge finance under the repository ecosystem for registered/accredited warehouses?
Answer: Bank of Baroda
25) With which department the RBI has asked banks authorized to deal in foreign exchange (Authorised Dealer-I Banks) to share data?
Answer: Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI)
26) Upto how much amount the government announced a scheme for informants of Benami transactions under which an individual can get a reward? (Page Number 58 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
Answer: Rs. 1 crore
27) For which categorised persons dedicated portals of the ECI’S Systematic Voters Education, the pursuit of its mission ‘leave no voter behind?
Answer: Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
28) What is the objective of the ‘Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan (RGSA)’?
Answer: To strengthen the Panchayati Raj system in the country.
29) Name the five main stem Ganga basin states that National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) conducted “Ganga Vriksharopan Abhiyan”? (Page Number 58 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
Answer: UK, UP, Bihar, WB and Jharkhand.
30) Which state has topped in comprising 70% exports?
31) Over how much amount an asset management company/alternative investment fund (AIF)-led resolution approach to deal with NPA cases Under project ‘Sashakt’? (Page Number 37 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
Answer: Rs 500 crore.
32) For which mission India signed an agreement with the World Bank for a $200 million loan? (Page Number 5 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
Answer: National Nutrition Mission (POSHAN Scheme)
33) Which Indian naval ship becomes first-ever warship to enter port of Sabang in Indonesia? (Page Number 59 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
Answer: INS Sumitra
34) In which language the environment ministry re-introduces a scheme ‘Medini Puraskar Yojna’ which aims at promoting original writing of environment oriented books? (Page Number 123 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
35) How much amount did RBI’s new rule has Push for the Loans into Insolvency according Credit Suisse?
Answer: Rs. 1.5 Lakh Crore
36) Which describes emerging market economy that is progressing toward becoming more advanced, usually by means of rapid growth and industrialization?
Answer: Nation’s Economy.
37) In which state Kharchi Puja festival is celebrated? (Static Capsule of Ibpsguide)
38) The government will take steps to boost exports of agriculture commodities which have the potential of reaching how much amount? (In union budget Capsule 2018)
Answer: $100 billion
39) Who is the head of ‘Public Credit Registry’ task force formed by RBI? (Page Number 37 in IBPS PO Capsule part 1)
Answer: YM Deosthalee
40) What is the name of the monetary value of all the finished goods and services produced within a country’s borders in a specific time period?
Answer: Gross domestic product (GDP)
/ 5. Reviews