Dear Aspirants, IBPS RRB PO Mains 2019 held on 13th October, 2019. We have already shared a detailed exam analysis for the same. We know that you all must be eagerly searching for the list of GK Questions asked in IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam.
We are here to share the List of General Awareness Questions asked in IBPS RRB PO Mains exam. Out of 40 questions, 22+ questions were asked from our Power Capsule. We hope that, aspirants who prepared using our Power Capsule would hit the most of the questions in this mains exam.
In this post, candidates can find the GK questions with answers that make you to assess your mistakes and rectify it in the upcoming exams. Our IBPS Guide team wishes you a great success in your endeavours.
List of GK Questions Asked in IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam 2019:
1) Which company has become the first Indian retail company to clock more than Rs. 1 lakh crore in annual revenues?
Answer: Reliance (Page.no: 33 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -1)
2) Who is the Human Resource Development (HRD) Minister of India?
Answer: Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ (Page.no: 59 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -1)
3) Which country is set to host the G20 summit in 2020?
Answer: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Page.no: 14 of Monthly static GK capsule – July)
4) Competition Commission of India(CCI ) consists of a Chairperson and _______ Members
5) How many Padma Bhushan awards in total were conferred in 2019?
6) Which of the following person is related to Boxing?
Answer: Amit panghal (Page.no: 80 RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -1)
7) Who was the first Deputy Prime Minister of independent India?
Answer: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
8) Apple has launched its first-ever credit card “Apple Card” with Goldman Sachs and _____
Answer: Mastercard (Page.no: 23 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -2)
9) What is the maximum amount an individual can donate in form of cash to political parties as Election Bond cash money?
Answer: Rs. 2000
10) Who became the first women Vice-Chancellor of Jamia Millia Islamia University?
Answer: Najma Akhtar (Page.no: 72 RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -1)
11) India’s first Aqua Mega Food Park is situated in which state?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh (Daily current affairs – February 14)
12) National Aluminium Company (NALCO) and Hindustan Copper Ltd (HCL) have formally inked the joint venture (JV) agreement to form Khanij Bidesh India Ltd (KABIL) to scout for mineral assets with which of the following organisation
Answer: Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd (MECL) (Page.no: 51 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -2)
13) International Convention on World Homoeopathy Day was held in_________
Answer: New Delhi
14) Who is the chairperson of National Green tribunal (NGT)?
Answer: Adarsh Kumar Goel (Page.no: 51 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -1)
15) Who has the authority to appoint Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India?
Answer: President of India
16) Which of the following is a sign used on products that have a specific geographical origin and possess qualities or a reputation that are due to that origin?
Answer: Geographical Indication Tag (GI Tag) (Page.no: 57 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -1)
17) In which state 2019 Lok Sabha elections were cancelled in a constituency?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
18) Which company has partnered with India Post for transforming into a New-age Digital Hub Offering Smart Mail
Answer: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (Page.no: 91 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -1)
19) The BS-VI fuel norms will be implemented in India from which date?
Answer: April 1, 2020
20) Headquarters of Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)?
Answer: Paris, France (Page.no: 2 of Monthly static GK capsule – May)
21) Which of the following company becomes first Indian shipyard to deliver 100 warships?
Answer: Garden Reach Ship Builders and Engineers Ltd (GRSE) (Page.no: 92 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -2)
22) Vikramjit Singh Sahney is the president of which organization?
Answer: International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) – India (Page.no: 72 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -1)
23) Which of the following organization celebrated its 100th anniversary recently?
Answer: International Labour Organisation (ILO)
24) Name the first Indian woman elected as Fellows of the Royal Society (FRS)?
Answer: Gagandeep Kang (Page.no: 73 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -1)
25) The GST rate on all electric vehicles has reduced from 12% to?
Answer: 5% (Page.no: 41 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -2)
26) Which of the following Chinese app was banned in April?
Answer: Tik Tok
27) Which of the following country is not the member of BRICS group?
Answer: Sri Lanka (Page.no: 78 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule – 2)
28) How many member of Rajya Sabha retire after every second year?
29) Who is the new President of the World Bank?
Answer: David Malpass (Page.no: 73 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -1)
30) Which Indian institute tops NIRF higher education rankings __________
Answer: IIT-Madras (Page.no: 122 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -1)
31) Which state has the second-highest number of tigers in India?
Answer: Karnataka (Page.no: 96 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -2)
32) Indian Navy’s first Services Selection Board (SSB) was opened at?
Answer: Kolkata (Page.no: 50 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -1)
33) Electric Vehicles to get which colour number plates in India?
Answer: Green (Page.no: 54 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -1)
34) The Book “Coming Round the Mountain: In the Year of Independence” is written by?
Answer: Ruskin Bond (Page.no: 129 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -1)
35) Which of the following person is related to shooting sport?
Answer: Jaspal Rana (Page.no: 80 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -1)
36) Which of the following country is not the part of G7 countries?
Answer: Russia (Page.no: 88 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -2)
37) ‘Bold Kurukshetra 2019’ a joint military exercise held between India and ___________
Answer: Singapore (Page.no: 111 of RRB PO/Clerk Mains capsule -1)
38) Puthandu festival is celebrated in which state?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
|IBPS RRB Mains 2019 GA Capsule Part – 1||Click Here to Download|
|IBPS RRB Mains 2019 GA Capsule Part – 2||Click Here to Download|
|IBPS RRB Mains 2019 GA Capsule Part – 3||Click Here to Download|