GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: The General Insurance Corporation online application released to recruit 44 GIC Assistant Managers. The graduate degree holders will be eligible to apply for GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021. Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria has given for GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment. In this article, we have drafted complete details on GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021. The General Insurance Corporation provides a handsome salary and excellent career growth opportunity. So refer to the selection process, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, salary, and more details regarding the GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021. The Apply Online link will get activate from the 11th of March 2021. Eligible aspirants shall refer to the eligibility details and apply for the GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 notification.
GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 Overview:
Here is the overview of the GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment notification.
- Name of an Organization – General Insurance Corporation Limited
- Recruitment Name – GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- Job Role – Officers(Assistant Manager)
- Job Location – Various Locations
GIC Notification 2021 – Important Dates
Here is the important dates of the GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment notification.
- Online Application Released – 11th March 2021
- Final Date for the Submission – 29th March 2021
- Admit Card Released – To be notified later
- Exam Date – To be notified later
GIC Assistant Manager Vacancy 2021:
The GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment Board has announced a total of 44 vacancies throughout the state.
GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Here are the GIC Assistant Manager recruitment eligibility criteria details.
The eligible Candidate should be either of the following:
- An Indian Citizen
- A Nepalese Citizen
- A Bhutanese Citizen
- A Tibetian refugee who arrived in India before 1st Jan 1962
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from countries such as Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the motive of permanently settling in India.
The age limit details for the GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 notification are given below.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
The age relaxation details for the GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment notification are given below.
|Category||GIC Assistant Manager Age Relaxation|
|Other Backward Class (eligible for reservation)||3 Years|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Person with Disability||10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service offered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 45 years|
|Any of the Widows, Divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 Years|
|Persons originally domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 Years|
|Existing Confirmed Employees of Public Sector General Insurance Companies (including GIC & Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd.)||8 Years|
Candidates must possess a graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate for all semesters.
GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process for the GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment is given below. It comprises two phases.
- Online Test that is objective as well as descriptive in nature.
- Group Discussion and Interview round.
GIC Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2021:
Check the exam pattern for the GIC Assistant Manager recruitment 2021.
|Sections||Subjects||Max. Marks||Number of Questions|
|Technical & Professional Knowledge Test in the relevant discipline||40||40|
|PART B (objective)||Test of Reasoning||20||20|
|Test of English Language||20||20|
|Test of General Awareness||20||20|
|Test of Numerical Ability & Computer Literacy||20||20|
|Part C (Descriptive)||Test in the English Language – Essay, precise and Comprehension||30||30|
GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 Salary
The GIC Assistant Manager Salary is on the scale of Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315.
The Basic Pay is Rs.32,795/- per month.
Other elements such as DA, HRA, CCA, etc. are also included in the GIC Assistant Manager salary 2021.
The total GIC salary is about Rs.59,000/-p.m. plus other advantages.
Other elements are also included in the GCA salary structure, such as insurance benefits, medical benefits, and more.
GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Important Links
Here are some important links regarding the GIC officer recruitment 2021.
How to Apply Online for GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021?
Check the apply online steps for the GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment.
- Candidates kindly visit the official site of GIC.
- You will be getting to the official site.
- On the home page, there is a navigation link regarding the careers.
- Click on that you will be getting to the recruitment page.
- Then find the exact link regarding the notification of the Assistant Manager(Officers).
- The official notification will get displayed.
- Refer to the notification and start the online application process.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields.
- Submit the online application on or before the last date.
So, candidates follow these steps and apply for the GIC officer recruitment 2021.