GMH Tirupati Recruitment 2021:
GMH Tirupati Recruitment 2021 notification is out. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment of various posts on Contract / Outsourcing basis under the control of the Director of Medical Education to work in Govt. Maternity Hospital, Tirupati initially for a period of one year. Check the complete details of the GMH Tirupati Recruitment 2021 notification here. Refer to the eligibility, experience, job location, and other details of the GMH Tirupati Recruitment 2021 here. Go through the article to know further details such as the selection process, application fee, & more regarding the GMH Tirupati Recruitment 2021.
Here are the important dates for the GMH Tirupati Recruitment 2021.
- Online Application end date – 26.03.2021 up to 05.00 PM
Here are the vacancy details of the GMH Tirupati Recruitment 2021.
GMH Tirupati Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Here are the eligibility details for the GMH Tirupati Recruitment 2021.
The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as of 31.12.2020 with the relaxations allowed by the government. The candidates should not have completed 42 years of age as of 31.12.2020.
a) For SC’s / ST’s and BC’s relaxation will be for 05 years.
b) For Ex-servicemen 03 years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
c) For Physically Challenged Persons 10 years.
The educational qualification details for each post of GMH Tirupati Recruitment 2021 are here.
- One year L.T. Course after intermediate (or)
- Two years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology Course after SSC (or)
- B.Sc. with Medical Lab Technology as one of the optional subjects.
- B.Sc. with BZC in 1st class / B.Sc. Life Sciences in 1st Class with PG Diploma in MLT issued by NIMS, Hyd / SVIMS, Tirupati (or)
- PG Diploma in Clinical Biochemistry course from any of the universities recognized by the UGC (or)
- Diploma in Transfusion Medical Technology Course issued by the NIMS, Hyd (or)
- Intermediate Vocational course in MLT with one-year clinical training / apprentice training (and)
- All the above courses must be registered in AP Paramedical Board as of the date of notification.
- Candidates must have Computer knowledge (certificates to be enclosed).
- Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and First Aid certificate.
- MPHA(F) Training and Registration in ANM’s & HVS council.
- SSC pass, Lab Attendants training Certificate in Recognized institutes.
- 7th pass.
- 10th class.
- 5th class.
The selection process is based on the shortlisting with awarding marks for the degree and various factors as per the official notification.
Here are the salary details for the GMH Tirupati Recruitment 2021.
|Post||Fixed Remuneration per month||Method of Recruitment|
|Lab Technicians||Rs. 28000/-||Contract Basis|
|Theatre Assistant||Rs. 12000/-||Contract Basis|
|ANM’S||Rs. 28000/-||Contract Basis|
|Lab Attendants||Rs. 12000/-||Outsourcing Basis|
|Attendees||Rs. 12000/-||Outsourcing Basis|
|Ward Boys||Rs. 12000/-||Outsourcing Basis|
|Stretcher Bearers||Rs. 12000/-||Outsourcing Basis|
How to Apply?
The candidates should download the application from the website: www.svmctpt.edu.in and www.chittoor.ap.gov.in and submit the filled-in applications with all relevant enclosures by registered post / in person and handover at the special counter provided in the office of the Superintendent, Govt. Maternity Hospital, Tirupati on or before 05.00 PM on 26.03.2021.
Here are the application fee details for the GMH Tirupati Recruitment.
- Each applicant must pay an application process fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) to the account No. 052010011009033 of Andhra Bank, SVMC Branch, Tirupati IFSC Code: ANDB0000520.
- NOTE: original receipt / counterfoil shall be enclosed in the application. Otherwise the same will
summarily be rejected.