GPSC Recruitment 2021: GPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Released!!! Gujarat PSC has to invite the eligible candidates for various lists of vacancies. Details regarding the GPSC OJAS Jobs, Vacancy List, Eligibility Criteria & Apply Online are available here. Eligible candidates should submit their online applications here.
Gujarat Public Service Commission has recently announced the recruitment notification for the engagement of various vacancies throughout the state. Consequently, every year the commission has announced and recruited a lot of candidates for various posts. Similarly, this year too they had announced a total of 183 vacancies throughout the state. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. GPSC Apply Online link was activated on 28th September 2021. The final date for the submission of the GPSC Online Application gets ends on 13th October 2021. So eligible candidates should submit their applications on or before the last date. Further details regarding GPSC Recruitment Notification 2021 are available here below for your reference.
GPSC Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Name||GPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Various Posts|
|Selection Process||(i) Preliminary Exam (Stage 1)
(ii) Main Examination (Stage2)
(iii) Interview (Final Stage)
GPSC OJAS Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||28th September 2021|
|Online Application begins||28th September 2021|
|Online Application ends||13th October 2021|
|Prelims Exam Date||To be Notified Soon|
|Prelims Exam Admit Card||To be Notified Soon|
GPSC Vacancy 2021:
|1||Gujarat Administrative Service, Junior scale Deputy Collector /Deputy District Development Officer||15|
|2||Deputy Superintendent of Police||08|
|4||Asst. Commissioner of state tax||48|
|5||Deputy Director, Scheduled Castes||01|
|6||Taluka Development Officer||10|
|7||Assistant District Registrar||10|
|8||Social Welfare Officer (Scheduled Castes)||01|
|9||Govt. Labour Officer||02|
|10||State Tax Officer||75|
GPSC Civil Services Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: (As of 13/10/2021)
Minimum – 20 years
Maximum – 35 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the norms.
- A candidate having cleared Bachelor degree of any University incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India or other educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University or having an equivalent qualification recognized by the University.
- A candidate who is waiting for the result of the final semester/year of the required qualification can apply, but the candidate has to qualify and submit the required qualification as advertised before the last date of submitting the application for the mains examination.
GPSC Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The GPSC Civil Services Selection Process is based on
- Preliminary Exam (Stage 1)
- Main Examination (Stage2)
- Interview (Final Stage)
Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|GPSC Prelims Exam 2021||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies 1||200||180 minutes|
|General Studies 2||200||180 minutes|
Mains Exam Pattern :
|General studies 1||150|
|General studies 2||150|
|General studies 3||150|
GPSC Civil Services Salary:
- Candidates who will be selected for GPSC Class-I officers will be paid approximately Rs.56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500 and other allowances.
- Candidates who will be selected for GPSC Class-II officers will be paid approximately Rs.44,900 – Rs.1,42,400 and other allowances.
GPSC Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Process: Online
Application Fee – Rs. 100/- plus any Postal Charges
Payment Mode: Candidates are supposed to through challan at the nearest post office. Candidates can also pay fees online mode through the link given in the article.
GPSC Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to apply online for GPSC Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site gpsc.gov.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- On the home page, there will be a link regarding the recent updates.
- Click on that you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the notification of civil services posts.
- Click on that you will get the official notification.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed age criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your application process.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.
GPSC Recruitment 2020:
The GPSC Recruitment 2020 notification is out. The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of candidates for range forest officer, professor, and many other posts. All details regarding GPSC Recruitment 2020 are available here. Read complete details and start the GPSC Recruitment 2020 application online process.
Get More – State Govt Jobs
GPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy:
In this recruitment, a total of 1203 vacancies are available for various posts. Candidates check your eligibility and apply for the interested post. The vacancy details of each post in this GPSC recruitment 2020 are given in the table.
|Radiologist Class I||49|
|Assistant Archaeologist Director||5|
|Range Forest Officer||51|
|Gujarat Administration Service (Class 1)||257|
|Electrical Supervisor (Mines)||5|
|Assistant Horticultural Director||1|
|Joint Agricultural Director||1|
|Chief Industrial Consultant||1|
Get More – Gujarat State Govt Jobs
Here we have provided the important dates of GPSC Recruitment 2020 – 2021.
- Apply Online Start Date – 10-11-2020 at 13:00 Hrs
- Apply Online End Date – 01-12-2020 by 13:00 Hrs
- Exam Date – 09-05-2021 to 27-06-2021
- Result Date – Sep – Nov 2021
So, all the dates regarding the GPSC recruitment are available here. So candidates apply before the last date as per the procedure. Here we will provide all the essential information regarding the recruitment process.
Here we have provided the Qualification details of the GPSC recruitment 2020 for each post. If you are eligible as per the standards, then start to apply for the recruitment.
- Radiologist Class I & Pediatrician – DNB / PG Degree / Diploma.
- Professor & Assistant Professor – Master Degree.
- Administrative Officer – Degree.
- Chief Industrial Consultant – Ph.D.
- Industrial Officer – Degree.
- Geologist – Master Degree.
- Research Officer – Degree / Master Degree.
- Library Director – Master Degree.
- Joint Agricultural Director – Master Degree / Ph.D.
- Assistant Archaeologist Director – Master Degree.
- Assistant Horticultural Director – Degree / Master Degree.
- Superintendent Archaeologist – Master Degree.
- Assistant Director – Degree.
- Range Forest Officer – Degree.
- Account Officer – CA, ICWA, CS, M.Com, B.Com.
- Gujarat Administration Service (Class 1) – Degree.
- Assistant Manager – Master Degree.
- Management Executive – Degree with Computer Knowledge.
- Assistant (Sahayak) – LLB.
- Electrical Supervisor (Mines) – Degree.
GPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online:
Follow the steps here to apply online for this recruitment.
- Candidates first Log on to the Official web portal of the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC).
- Find the right navigation from the home page.
- Check under the career section. Choose the link for the apply online process for this recruitment.
- First, complete your registration process successfully.
- Then fill your online application form without any mistake.
- Upload the relevant documents and also your personal details without any error.
- After that submit your application before 01-12-2020 by 13:00 Hrs.
- Keep a copy of the application with you for your future reference.
So follow this process and complete your GPSC Recruitment 2020 apply online.
Apply Online Start Date – 10-11-2020 at 13:00 Hrs.
Apply Online End Date – 01-12-2020 by 13:00 Hrs.
Get More – GPSC Official Website
Candidates find some important FAQs regarding the GPSC recruitment 2020 here.
Q: What is the total vacancy for the Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020?
A: The total vacancy is 1203.
Q: What is the starting date to apply online?
A: The starting date for the apply online process is 10-11-2020 at 13:00 Hrs.
Q: What is the final date for the apply online?
A: The final date for the apply online process is 01-12-2020 by 13:00 Hrs.
Q: What is the tentative GPSC exam date 2020-21?
A: The exam will take place from 09-05-2021 to 27-06-2021.
Q: When GPSC result will come?
A: The tentative result schedule for the GPSC recruitment 2020-21 is Sep – Nov 2021.