Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2021:
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 notification is out. In this recruitment, candidates will be selected for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) vacancies for Cycle-III / 2020-2021. Here we have added complete details regarding Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 notification. So, check all the important details such as vacancy, apply online, selection process, etc. regarding the Gujarat postal circle GDS recruitment 2020-2021. Before starting to apply for the Gujarat post office recruitment 2020-2021, ensure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria.
Get More – State Govt Jobs
Here we have added the important dates regarding the Gujarat Postal circle recruitment 2021.
- Date of Notification Release: 21-12-2020
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 21-12-2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 20-01-2021
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy:
Here we have added the total vacancy for the Gujarat Postal circle recruitment 2021.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
Branch Post Master (BPM)
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
Here we have added the Gujarat Postal circle recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria. The most important eligibility norms include age limit and educational qualification. so check your age limit and educational eligibility here.
Age Limit (as of 21.12.2020):
Here we have added the Gujarat Postal circle recruitment 2020-2021 age eligibility norms as on 21.12.2020.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 40 years
The age relaxation details for Gujarat Postal circle GDS recruitment 2020-2021 are,
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + (SC/ST)||15 years|
Here we have added the Gujarat Post office recruitment 2020-2021 educational eligibility norms.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language, and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India is the mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language – The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India.
- Basic Computer Training – The candidates for all approved categories of GDS should have completed a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government / Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement of a basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
For further details check the Gujarat postal circle recruitment 2021 official notification.
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates’ online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Here we have added the application fee details for the Gujarat postal circle recruitment 2021.
- UR / OBC / EWS Male/trans-man candidates – Rs.100.
- Female/trans-woman, SC/ST candidates – Nil
- Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood well before registering themselves for applying online.
- The candidate has to ensure himself that he is eligible by all respects for the Circle/Post he selected.
- Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for the submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
- After the registration, enter the correct details in your application form.
- Then upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application and pay your fee.
- Payment Mode: Online (or) at any Head Post Office.
Get More – India Post Official Site
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment – FAQs:
Here we have added some FAQs regarding the Gujarat Postal circle GDS recruitment.
Q: What is the total vacancy for Gujarat Post office GDS recruitment 2021?
A: The total vacancy is 1826.
Q: What is the apply online start date for Gujarat Post office recruitment 2020-2021?
A: The apply online start date is 21-12-2020.
Q: What is the apply online last date for the Gujarat Post office GDS recruitment 2020-2021?
A: The apply online last date is 20-01-2021.
Q: What is the age limit to apply for the Gujarat Post office GDS recruitment 2020-2021?
A: The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 21.12.2020.