HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification is Released now!!!! Details regarding the HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 vacancy, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, and other details are explained clearly in the below article. The candidates who are interested to apply for the HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 can check the complete information in this article.
The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nasik Division has released the official recruitment notification for the Apprentice Trainee post.The total number of vacancies released for HAL Apprentice Recruitment is 165. The online registration starts from February 2,2021 to February 26,2021. This Apprentice vacancies is released under the National Apprentice Training Scheme. The recruitment notification is for the Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice as one year Apprentice Trainee. Interested and Eligible candidates can gothrough the article to get the details regarding vacancy , educational qualification and other information for reference.
Get More : Govt Jobs 2021
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Name of the post||Engineering Graduate & Technician Diploma Apprentice|
|Online Application Start Date||02.02.2021|
|Online Application Last Date||26.02.2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
The total number of vacancies released for HAL Recruitment 2021 is 165. Check the vacancy details for both Graduate and Technician Apprentice is provided below:
HAL Recruitment 2021: Graduate Vacancy Details
|Engineering Graduate Apprentice- 87 posts|
|SNo||Trade Name||No. of Vacancies|
|5||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer||20|
HAL Recruitment 2021: Technician Vacancy Details
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice- 78 Posts|
|5||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer||15|
HAL Apprentice 2021 Eligibility Criteria :
For Engineering Graduate Apprentices: Candidates should complete a Graduate Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university in the respective Disciplines and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.
For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering/ Technology from State Board of Technical Education in the respective disciplines and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years. Those who are undergoing/Completed Graduate – engineering are not eligible for this apprenticeship program
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Salary Details
- Candidates who are selected for Graduate Apprentice will be paid a stipend of Rs. 9000/- per month.
- Candidates who are selected for Technical (Diploma) Apprentice will be paid a stipend of Rs. 8000/- per month.
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to Apply Online For HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Click the official website of HAL 2021 Recruitment @hal-india.co.in
- Go to the Careers and then select the Division.
- Click On Aircraft Manufacturing Division Nasik.
- And Check the Advertisement Adv. No. –HAL/T&D/1614/20-21/245 and read the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria start your application process.
- Fill in the Online Application Form @mhrdnats.gov.in link.
- Enter the Details as per the original document.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Save and download the application form for future reference.