HAL Recruitment 2021: HAL Recruitment 2021 Notification is Released now!!!! Details regarding the HAL Recruitment 2021 vacancy, eligibility criteria, and other details are explained clearly in the below article. The candidates who are interested to apply for the HAL Recruitment 2021 Apprenticeship program can check the complete information in this article.
The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nasik Division has released the official recruitment notification for the engagement of Apprenticeship training program for Diploma technicians 2021. The online registration starts from February 15, 2021 to March 10, 2021. The recruitment notification is for the Diploma Technicians as one-year Apprentice Training program. Interested and Eligible candidates can go through the article to get the details regarding eligibility criteria, educational qualification and other information for reference. Candidates can go through the official notification before filling the application form. Candidates should send their application form with all the necessary documents to the address mentioned in the notification before the last date.
HAL Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Name of the post||Diploma Technicians Apprenticeship Training|
|Application Starting Date||15.02.2021|
|Last Date for submission of Application||10.03.2021|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
HAL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
The Technical Training Institute of HAL conducts the apprenticeship training program for the following disciplines.
- Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Science & Engineering.
- Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering.
- Diploma in Commercial Practice
HAL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should check the eligibility norms mentioned below.
- Candidate should possess a Diploma / Provisional Diploma Certificate from a recognized Board of
Technical Education in India. (Candidate must be an Indian citizen)
- Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining Diploma certificate are not
eligible. (Calculated from the Date of Passing mentioned in the Provisional Diploma Certificate/
- Candidates who have undergone /undergoing / already registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
- The marks obtained in Diploma, all Semester must be mentioned clearly.
- Only Karnataka Candidates need to apply.
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
HAL Recruitment 2021: Salary Details
- Candidates who are selected for Technical (Diploma) Apprentice will be paid a stipend of Rs. 8000/- per month.
HAL Apprentices Training Selection Process 2021
- A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the
Diploma examination and candidates will be selected for the apprentice training from the merit list.
- Reservation for the selection of candidates will be made as per Govt. norms.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through the POST and SMS.
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to Apply For Apprentice Training: Detailed Steps
- Click the official website of HAL 2021 Recruitment @hal-india.co.in
- Go to the Careers and then select the Division.
- Click on the Engagement of Diploma Apprentices for 2021
- And Check the notification and read the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria start your application process.
- Download the Application for Diploma Technician Apprentice Training.
- Enter the Details as per the original document.
- Eligible candidates can apply through District Employment Exchanges of Karnataka or the filled application form attached with all the relevant documents sent through the post to the mentioned address on the official notification before the last date.