HEC Recruitment 2020: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited has already released the recruitment notification for Graduates and Technician (Diploma) trainees for Engagement of Apprentice Post. But due to COVID-19, the last date to apply for HEC has extended up to 25/05/2020 (Up to 5 PM)
Every year Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited releases recruitment notification for various posts. Similarly, this year, HEC has released the HEC Notification 2020 for NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) session 2020-21 under Apprenticeship Act 1961. Candidates can start to apply from 14th March 2020 to 25th May 2020. Only eligible candidates can apply for Heavy Engineering Corporation Recruitment 2020. Candidates should go through the HEC Recruitment 2020 Notice carefully before applying for the HEC 2020 and ensure that they fulfill all the HEC Eligibility Conditions.
The HEC Vacancy 2020 has also included in Heavy Engineering Corporation Advertisement 2020. Candidates are advised to check the HEC Job 2020 Notification for the detailed information about Heavy Engineering Corporation Vacancy 2020, Heavy Engineering Corporation Eligibility 2020 and HEC Salary 2020. To know more details please scroll down.
HEC Recruitment 2020
The SSC Selection Post Vacancy 2020 for SSC Computer Based Exam 2020 Online Application has started from 21st February 2020. Candidates who are interested in SSC Phase 8 Selection Post Recruitment 2020 can refer to the Official Website and start apply online SSC Phase 8 Selection Posts 2020
|Availability of application Forms||14th March 2020|
|Last date for receiving application form||25th May 2020|
HEC Notification 2020
|Name of an Organization||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited|
|Notification Name||Advt. No.HTI/2020-05|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
HEC Vacancy 2020
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited is one of the most expecting recruitment among job seekers. This time the HEC 2020 Jobs is announced for 169 vacancies for various Posts.
HEC Eligibility 2020
- For Group Code 101 to 108 – A degree from a recognized University/Institute in the respective Branch/Discipline.
- For Group Code 110 to 117 – A diploma from a recognized University/Institute in the respective Branch/Discipline.
- Secretarial Practice &Accounts /Office Management & Secretarial Practice – Graduate in any subject other than Engineering/Technology from a recognized University/Institute
HEC Age Limit 2020
- Age of the applicant should be between 18 to 30 years as on 29.02.2020 with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC-NCL (Non-creamy layer) and PWD (Person with disability) as per directives of Govt. of India.
HEC Application Fees
- Others, OBC (NCL), EWS – Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST and PWD – No Fees
Steps for HEC Application Form 2020
HEC website is the main source of contact and all related information candidates are advised to be in touch with the HEC website for further process.
- Candidates kindly visit the official site – hecltd.com
- Now candidate can able to view the HEC Home Page
- All recent notifications are listed in the HEC Home Page, the candidate can search for respective post.
- After finding the above post, click on the link to read the HEC Notification 2020
- Candidates should read the HEC Notification 2020 carefully and check whether they are eligible to apply for HEC Vacancy.
- After reading the HEC Notification 2020, start applying HEC Vacancy 2020.
- First candidates need to fill the HEC Application Form
- Finally, Pay the Application fees prescribed by HEC and Submit it
Candidates are informed to take photocopies of filled Application Form 2020 before sending the offline application, it may require for further references.
HEC Vacancy 2020: Important Links
|HEC Official Website||Click Here|
|HEC Notification||Click Here|
|Last Date Extend Notification||Click Here|
|Again Last Date Extend Notification||Click Here|
|HEC Application Form||Click Here|