Dear Aspirants, IBPS Clerk 2018 is a golden opportunity to make your career in the banking sector. There are three sections in the IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelims exam namely Numerical Ability, English Language and Reasoning Ability. The Reasoning Ability is the section that helps you to boost your overall marks in the IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelims exam. Here we are providing the strategy to score 30+ marks in the Reasoning Ability section.
Exam Pattern for the IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelims Exam:
|S. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Sectional Timing|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
From the above exam pattern, the time allotted to solve all three sections is only 20 minutes. So, make sure that you clear your doubts about all the topics and practice as much as possible.
How to Score 30+ marks in the Reasoning Ability Section:
Reasoning Ability section consists of 35 questions and you have to solve it within 20 minutes. We are here to provide the exact strategy to score 30+ marks in the Reasoning Ability section in the IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelims exam.
Strategy for Reasoning Ability:
- As an aspirant, you should know that all the topics in the Reasoning Ability section consist of 35 questions. We can divide this section into two parts that are Arrangement & Puzzles and second is other than Arrangements & Puzzles.
- First, you need to focus on the topics which consume less time and seem easy. Practice more on those topics and prepare shortcuts to solve without pen and paper.
- Give importance to topics such as Inequalities, Coding-Decoding, Series Based Questions, Syllogism, Blood Relation, and Direction Sense. These topics are covered for approximately 18-20 questions.
- Learn and practice the sections namely Seating Arrangement and Puzzles questions on a daily basis. Topics like Input, Output and Data Sufficiency do not have that much importance compared to the previously mentioned topics.
- Practice regularly with our IBPS Guide mock test series to increase speed and accuracy.
- In the exam, first, you must attempt the non-arrangement questions and skip the calculative or lengthy questions.
- After attempting all the questions, you can go for the skipped questions.
- If you learn and practice by using the above strategy, then you can definitely score 30+ marks in the Reasoning Ability section in the IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelims exam.