How to Groom Yourself for IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021?
How to Groom Yourself for IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021. In an interview, candidates should go with neatly groomed attire. Only then they can create a good impression. For an interview first impression is very important. Here we have added some tips on How to Groom Yourself for IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021. Many candidates are missing their success because of low marks in interview. your grooming plays a crucial role in creating a good impression. Also, you can carry forward the interview with a good confidence level. So refer to the tips here on How to Groom Yourself for IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021.
IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021:
The total marks allotted for the Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks/scores in an interview for Officers Scale I will be as per extant guidelines. The relative weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively for the Officers cadre. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination for the post of officers Scale I. Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed. A candidate should qualify both in the Online Examination (Main / Single) and Common Interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on the authorized IBPS website. Here we have added some tips on How to Groom Yourself for IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021.
How to Groom Yourself?
Grooming includes keeping a good look in hair, shirt, shoes, etc. So refer to the tips here on How to Groom Yourself for IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021.
- Trim your hair properly.
- Groom it in a neat manner.
- Maintaining a clean shaved look will be good.
- Avoid beard except for religious reasons.
- Well trim your moustache.
- wipe your hands clean before you enter the interview hall.
- Nails should be clean.
- Neatly ironed formal dress is preferable.
- Wear formal pants that suit your dress.
- You can also prefer a business suit or a formal blazer.
- Wear a full-sleeved light-colored shirt with a contrasting tie.
- The shirt pocket should not be loaded with stuff.
- Prefer black or dark brown colored shoes.
- Should be properly polished before.
- The color of the socks should match the color of your pants. Or else you can prefer black shoes.
- Laces should be tied neatly and avoid shoes without laces.
So, candidates refer to these tips on how to groom yourself for IBPS RRB PO interview.