HP State Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk Salary 2021: HP State Cooperative Bank Clerk Salary 2021 details are provided below in this article. The HP State Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk Salary 2021 is handsome pay. The Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (HPSCB) has released the recruitment notification to select candidates for the Junior Clerk and steno/steno typist vacancies. The HP State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 apply online last date is 02.07.2021. So, ensure your eligibility for each post as per the HPSC Bank recruitment 2021 notification pdf. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment can check the HP State Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk Salary 2021 details which act as the boosting factor for your preparation.
HP State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 – Overview:
Here we have added the overview of HP State Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 notification pdf.
|Recruitment||HP State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Post||Junior Clerk and steno/steno typist|
|HP State Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2021||149|
|Apply Online Start Date||05.06.2021|
|Apply Online End Date||02.07.2021|
|Date of downloading of Call Letters||Around 7 days before the examination date|
|Date of Online Examination||Proposed in the month of August 2021.
The exact date will be decided by the Bank
keeping in view the prevailing situation
|Date of declaration of result for Online
|Around 15 days after the conduct of the
HP State Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk Salary 2021:
The HP State Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk Salary 2021 details of Jr. Clerks and Stenographer posts are given below.
- Junior Clerk – Pay Band of Rs. 10300-34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3200/-. Total Emoluments: Rs. 35863 + admissible allowances Per Month.
- Steno-typist – Pay Band of Rs. 10300-34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3200/-. Total Emoluments: Rs. 35863 + admissible allowances Per Month.
- Handle customers and their financial transactions through bank clerical functions.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to bank customers.
- Answer and respond to bank customers’ inquiries on financial transactions.
- Process and accept deposits and loan payments from bank customers.
- Make payments to bank customers after checking and validating customers’ signatures on checks.
- Check the availability of funds before making payments to customers.
- Prepare and record all deposits and payments into the bank’s computer systems.
- Educate customers on bank products and services.
- Assist administrative department in their tasks.
- Perform physical verification of cash at the end of the day and reconcile with banking records.
- Takes and transcribes the dictation of letters, memoranda, reports, and other material.
- Types letters, payrolls, bills, stencils, reports, bulletins, applications, specifications, deeds, and other material from clear copy or rough draft.
- Operates mimeograph, duplicating, adding, and other office machines; Sorts, indexes, and files mail, bills, requisitions, mortgages, certificates, and other records.
- Maintains simple accounting and other records in accordance with prescribed routines.
- Figures and checks payrolls and makes inventories of supplies and equipment.
- Acts as secretary to an official where assignments are limited in scope.
- Answers telephone and acts as the office receptionist.
- Receiving money or giving out information of a routine nature.