HPCL Recruitment 2021: HPCL Recruitment 2021 Notification Released!!! Details regarding the HPCL Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process & Apply Online Here. Candidates who come under the engineering background shall refer to the official notification, start the HPCL Recruitment 2021 online application process, and should submit within the last date.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited(HPCL) has recently announced the recruitment notification for the engagement of Engineers. A total of 200 vacancies were announced for various disciplines. The HPCL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online link is get activated on 03rd March 2021. Eligible aspirants shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the HPCL Online Application gets ends on 15th April 2021. The HPCL will provide you an excellent pay scale and consistent career growth. Further details regarding the HPCL Recruitment 2021 are given below for your reference.
HPCL Recruitment 2021
- Name of an Organization – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited(HPCL)
- Recruitment Name – HPCL Recruitment 2021
- Job Role – Engineers
- Job Location – Various Locations
HPCL Notification 2021: Important Dates
- Commencement of online application: 3rd March 2021
- Last date of online application: 15th April 2021
HPCL Vacancy 2021:
HPCL Engineers Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility details here.
Maximum: 25 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the norms
The qualification must be a 4-year full-time regular engineering course from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with a minimum of 60% marks for UR/OBCNC/EWS Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates, under the relevant engineering stream as mentioned above only.
HPCL Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
a. The selection process may comprise various shortlisting tools like Computer Based Tests, Group tasks, Personal Interviews, etc.
b. All the candidates claiming to fulfill all the eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Test.
c. Computer Based Test will be of objective questions with no negative marking and will comprise of 2 parts.
- General Aptitude consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude Test & Intellectual Potential test.
- Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree / Educational background required for the applied position.
d. Candidates qualifying in the Computer Based Test in order of merit & predetermined ratio will be advised to upload the supporting documents.
e. Basis scrutiny of the application, uploaded documents, and category-wise and discipline-wise merit list in Computer Based Test, eligible candidates will be called for Group Task & Personal Interview.
f. Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in each of the stages i.e. Computer Based Test, Group Task, and Personal Interview to be considered for the further selection process.
g. A category & discipline-wise merit list will be drawn for all the candidates who qualify in all the stages. Computer Based Test + Group Task + Personal Interviews & offer of appointment would be as per the category & discipline-wise vacancies available.
1. COMPUTER BASED TEST (85% weightage)
- Minimum qualifying marks in Domain section – 50% for all categories.
- Minimum qualifying Overall Marks (i.e. General Aptitude + Technical) Marks – 60% for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ST/PwBD/OBCNC.
2. GROUP TASK (5% Weightage)
Minimum Qualifying Marks – 40% for UR/EWS & 33.33% for SC/ST/ PwBD/OBCNC.
3. PERSONAL INTERVIEW (10% weightage)
Minimum Qualifying Marks – 40% for UR/EWS & 33.33% for SC/ST/PwBD/OBCNC.
4. FINAL SCORING
Minimum qualifying Marks – 60% for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ ST/OBCNC/ PwBD in combined scores of Computer Based Test + Group Task+ Personal Interview.
HPCL Recruitment 2021: Application Process
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Fee:
- UR, OBCNC and EWS – Non-Refundable Amount of Rs. 1180/-
- SC, ST & PwBD – NIL
- Payment Mode: Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking
HPCL Recruitment 2021: Important Links
Steps to apply online for HPCL Notification 2021:
- Candidates kindly visit the official site of HPCL.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the HPCL Careers.
- Click on that you will be getting into the respective page.
- On that find the exact link regarding the recruitment of engineers.
- Click on that the official notification will get displayed on the screen.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start the application process.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields.
- Submit the HPCL Online Application on or before the last date.