HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur ( HPSSC) has released the notification regarding the recruitment of Candidates for the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical, Civil), Ledger Keeper, Staff Nurse and other vacancies on the both regular and Contract format. The eligibility Criteria for the HPSSC Recruitment 2020 will be based on the post which candidates are applying. There are a total of 290 vacancies available for HPSSC Recruitment 2020 and the starting date for Applying online is 21st of November 2020 and the last date to apply online is 20th of December 2020 within 11:59 pm. The minimum age limit to apply for HPSSC Recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age limit to apply for the recruitment process is 45 years. Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
The Exam fees for HPSSC Recruitment 2020 will be different for different categories and the Ex Servicemen and the female candidates of Himachal Pradesh are exempted from fee payment. Candidates can doi their payment only via Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The apply online link will be activated on 21st of November 2020 and the direct link of the official notification and the direct link of the website is given below for your reference. Tap the link to access it.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Starting Date of The Online Application||21st of November 2020|
|Last date for the Online Application||20th of December 2020|
Age limit for HPSSC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates applying for the HPSSC Recruitment should be between the age 18-45.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General Category/ E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure – Rs. 360/-
- General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP. – Rs. 120/-
- S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) (including S.C./S.T./O.B.C, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure , SC/ST/OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. Dependent sons, daughters and wives of Ex-SM and SC/ ST/OBC Persons with Disability) – Rs. 120/-
- Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)/Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P.
- Initially there will be objective type screening test which will be conducted for 2 hours
- There will be a total of 170 questions will be asked for a total of 75 marks and each question will carry half marks.
- The skill test will be qualifying in nature for the candidates who clear the written test.
How to apply for HPSSC Recruitment 2020:
The Eligible candidates can apply online on HPSSC official website www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in from 21 November to 20 December 2020.