Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the HSSC JE result 2020 shortly. For Junior Engineer (Electrical) posts, the written examination has completed. The candidates eagerly waited for the result. Now the candidates can check their HSSC JE final result 2020 using the link provided here.
The HSSC has conducted the written exam for the Junior Engineer (Electrical) posts. For this JE (Electrical) post, totally 287 vacancies are available. The candidates have applied for the exam in a large number. Now the written examination was over. On the basis of Written Examination, Scrutiny of Documents and Socio-economic criteria for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical), the results are out. The candidates can now check the HSSC JE (Electrical) final result 2020 here. For your convenience we have provided the result link below. Click the link to know your HSSC Junior Engineer final result 2020.
How To Check HSSC Junior Engineer Result 2020?
In the written exam, the HSSC selected totally 287 candidates to fill the vacancies. Now the category wise selected candidates and the marks secured by the last selected candidate in each category are announced. So candidates check the result for the written exam by following the steps given here. You can check the result using the link provided here. It will be convenient for you. Or else follow the given steps below.
- Go to the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- In the home page, the result column is at the bottom. That column will show the links for the recently released results.
- In that section search for the link relevant to the HSSC JE final result 2020.
- Click the “Final Result for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) Cat. No. 03,06,09,13,15,17,19,27,31,33 and 35” link.
- You will get the PDF in which the roll numbers of the candidates selected in the written exam are available. Also, the marks obtained by the last selected candidate in each category are announced.
Download your HSSC JE result 2020 future use.