IBBI Recruitment 2018: Exam Date announced for Officer A grade – Assistant Manager Post. Candidates who have applied for the post of Grade A (Assistant Manager) are requested to note that the online examination shall be held on 21st April, 2018. Find the official announcement on below tabular column.
Apply for 18 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) vacancies. IBBI – Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India recruitment has called out to fill-up the candidates for officer level vacancies. According to the IBBI recruitment notification there are 18 vacancies are available. So the aspirants who meet the below eligibility criteria can file your applications against IBBI recruitment. The candidates are advised to go through the below information carefully to fill applications for IBBI recruitment 2018.
IBBI Recruitment 2018
Name of the Organization
IBBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
22nd Feb 2018
14th March 2018
IBBI Recruitment 2018 | Officer Grade A
Dear Job Finders, The jobseekers whoever looking to find latest banking jobs can check IBBI Recruitment. Opening is available for IBBI Officer Grade A level. For more latest and upcoming updates from IBBI recruitment checks at IBBI Recruitment or habitually checks our website. Below you can find the important information like the age limit, eligibility criteria are given. It will help you to apply for the above post on IBBI Recruitment.
IBBI Recruitment 2018 | Detailed Vacancy
IBBI recruitment board has announced opening for various posts for IBBI Officer Level. Find the vacancy chart below in the table of IBBI.
No. Of Vacancy
IBBI Recruitment 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
The candidates of IBBI who meet the eligibility criteria can download the application form to apply for relevant trade.
Educational Qualification as on 01st March 2018:
- The applicant must be passed in any one of the following qualifications such as CA / CS / CMA / LL. B. / MBA with Finance / Masters in Economics /Masters in Commerce Preference
- Applicant Pass in Limited Insolvency Examination
- Higher Qualification than Essential Qualification
- Two or more of the essential qualifications; these must be from a Recognized University / Institution.
- For General Category people must have 28 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1990)
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category applicant must have 31 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1987)
- SC/ST applicant should have 33 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1985)
- The application fee Payable from 22nd Feb 2018 to 14th March 2018
- Application fees charges applicable for the above posts, so candidates are advised pay Rs. 500 for General / OBC candidates
- for all others from SC/ST/ Persons With Disability (PWD) no need to pay their application fee. For more details is to refer official notification of IBBI Recruitment 2018
- The incumbent will be on a scale of pay of Officer Grade A in the scale of Rs.28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-5560 0(17 years).
- For other benefits and allowance candidates are advised to refer the official notification.
- The candidates will be screened based online test, the selection process for the post of IBBI “Officer Grade A” will comprise of an Online Test.
- Only those who candidates satisfy the eligibly criteria, they apply for the above mentioned post from IBBI.
- selection within three months from the date of receipt of offer of appointment
- Final decision will be based on the bank authorities.
- Online Test.
- Group Discussion
IBBI Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply Online:
- IBBI Recruitment 2018 advises the candidates to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- Eligible candidates can apply online from the link provided below in our website. Or the candidates can apply online by visiting the Official Website – gov.in
- Choose “What is New” tab from the menu bar and Click on the “Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)”.
- Click “Apply Online” link.
- From the loaded page click on the “New Registration”.
- Enter valid Name, Contact details and Email-id
- A unique User ID and Password will be generated to the mobile number and also to the email id.
- Using the credentials re login into the page to provide the educational qualification details and the personal details.
- Scan and Upload the recent passport size color photograph and the signature.
- Candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and Click on “Payment” Tab to pay the application fee online.
- After successful submission take printout of the application form for future reference.
- Apply for the posts before the last date of 14th March 2018
Online Application starts from
22nd Feb 2018
Last date of Online Application
14th March 2018
Online Payment between
22nd Feb-14th March 2018
Note: For the clarification of all the above details, candidates are advised to refer official notification of IBBI.
IBBI Recruitment 2018 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications .
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2018:
|IOCL Recruitment 2018||ESIC Recruitment 2018|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018||RRB ALP Recruitment 2018|
|ITBP Recruitment 2018||Indian Navy Recruitment 2018|