Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of General Awareness section to appear for all the competitive exams. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in General awareness part.[WpProQuiz 4660]
1) RBI reviewed the Guidelines on STRIPS for government securities. What does R stands for in STRIPS?
e) None of these
2) How Payments Bank and Small Finance Banks are eligible to participate in Call Money Market?
a) Only Borrowers
b) Only Lenders
c) Both Borrowers and Lenders
d) They cannot participate in Call Money Market
e) Can participate in other ways
3) Which organization computes and disseminates reference rates for INR/USD in India?
d) Ministry of Finance
4) What is the maximum period for which Commercial paper can be issued?
a) 3 months
b) 6 months
c) 1 year
d) 2 year
e) 18 months
5) A term used in Economics to describe a situation where the inflation rate is high, the economic growth rate slows down and unemployment remain steadily high.
e) None of these
6) Famous Pichola Lake is located in which city?
7) Which is the World’s cultural capital in India?
8) Who is the present governor of Telangana?
a) E. S. L. Narasimhan
b) PV NarasimhaRao
c) B. D. Mishra
e) None of these
9) The Aralam wild life sanctuary is located in which state?
a) West Bengal
10) What is the currency of Burundi?
a) Burundi franc
b) Burundi Peso
1) Answer: d)
STRIPS full form is Separate Trading of Registered Interest and Principal of Securities.
2) Answer: c)
They can participate both as Borrowers and Lenders in Call Money Market
3) Answer: b)
Financial Benchmark India Private Ltd (FBIL) computes and disseminates reference rates for INR/USD in India.
4) Answer: c)
Commercial paper can be issued for minimum of 7 days and maximum of up to 1 year from the date of issue.
5) Answer: c)
Stagflation is a portmanteau word of stagnation and inflation.
6) Answer: b)
Famous Pichola Lake is located in Udaipur
7) Answer: d)
Kolkata is the cultural capital of India
8) Answer: a)
The current governor of Telanganais E. S. L. Narasimhan.
9) Answer: d)
The Aralam wild life sanctuary is located in Kerala
10) Answer: a)
The currency of Burundi is Burundi franc.
Daily Practice Test Schedule | Good Luck
|Topic||Daily Publishing Time|
|Daily News Papers & Editorials||8.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz||9.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz (Hindi)||9.30 AM|
|IBPS SO/NIACL AO Prelims – Reasoning||10.00 AM|
|IBPS SO/NIACL AO Prelims – Reasoning (Hindi)||10.30 AM|
|IBPS SO/NIACL AO Prelims – Quantitative Aptitude||11.00 AM|
|IBPS SO/NIACL AO Prelims – Quantitative Aptitude (Hindi)||11.30 AM|
|Vocabulary (Based on The Hindu)||12.00 PM|
|IBPS SO/NIACL AO Prelims – English Language||1.00 PM|
|SSC Practice Questions (Reasoning/Quantitative aptitude)||2.00 PM|
|SSC Practice Questions (Reasoning/Quantitative aptitude) (Hindi)||2.30 PM|
|IBPS Clerk – Static GK||3.00 PM|
|SSC Practice Questions (English/General Knowledge)||4.00 PM|
|SSC Practice Questions (English/General Knowledge) (Hindi)||4.30 PM|
|Daily Current Affairs Updates||5.00 PM|
|SBI PO/IBPS ClerkMains – Reasoning||6.00 PM|
|SBI PO/IBPS Clerk Mains – Quantitative Aptitude||7.00 PM|
|SBI PO/IBPS Clerk Mains – English Language||8.00 PM|