Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for IBPS Clerk Mains 2021 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Directions (1-5): Study the given information carefully and answer the given questions.
An input-output is given in different steps. Some mathematical operations are done in each step. No mathematical operation is repeated in the next step but it can be repeated with some other mathematical operation (as multiplication can be used with subtraction in step 1 and the same can be used with addition in step 2)
As per the rules following in the steps given above, find out in each of the following questions the appropriate step for the given input.
1) What is the sum of two numbers formed in step II?
2) Find the difference between the sum of numbers obtained in the 1st step and the sum of numbers obtained in all other steps?
3) What is the product of the first digit from the right end in step I to the second digit from the left end in step II?
4) What is the square of the sum of the digits within the number formed in the last step?
5) If we multiply both the digits of the 2nd block of step-1 and then divide it by 1st digit of the 2nd block of step-2, then the results will be?
Direction (6-9): Study the given information carefully and answer the given questions.
In a certain coded language,
“Repaid recover generic market” is coded as “$6U @7S @7D @6E”
“Lenders challenge mortgage default” is coded as “@8F @7U $7T @9F”
“From File conditions product” is coded as “$7U %10T $4F &4N”
6) What is the code for ‘dividend acreage’?
A[email protected] %8F
C[email protected] %7F
D[email protected] %8F
E.None of these
7) What is the code for ‘Kilometre round prospecting’?
A[email protected] $5E %9F
B[email protected] $5E %9F
C. %11H $5E %9F
D[email protected] $5E @9F
E. None of these
8) Which of the following word represents the following code ‘&3Z %10F’?
A. bipolar lenders
B. Set repay
C. Constitute way
D. State electricity
E. None of these
9) What is the code for ‘Iron cost mining’?
A. $6H &4V $4O
B. $6H &4U %4O
C. &6H &4U $4O
D. $6H &4U $4O
E. None of these
Direction (10): Study the following information carefully and answer the following question
10) Statement: Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik has inaugurated J&K Bazar, a retail showroom of authentic Jammu Kashmir Handicrafts, Handlooms, Silk, Agro-based products and Restaurant serving Authentic Kashmiri Cuisine at J&K House in New Delhi.
I). The newly inaugurated showroom shall cater to the people who cherish the Kashmiri handicraft and relish the traditional Kashmiri food which is now available in the heart of Delhi.
II). Other handicraft products in the showroom which are on display include-Paper Mache items, carved walnut-wood items, Pashmina shawls and Kashmiri embroidery sarees.
A. If only assumption I is implicit
B. If only assumption II is implicit
C. If either I or II is implicit
D. If neither I nor II is implicit
E. If both I and II are implicit
1) Answer: A
2) Answer: B
3) Answer: C
4) Answer: D
5) Answer: B
Directions (6-10) :
Symbol represents number of vowels in a word.
Number represents the number of letters in a word.
Letter represents the last letter+1
6) Answer: C
7) Answer: B
8) Answer: C
9) Answer: D
10) Answer: A
The newly constructed state-of-the-art showroom is for promoting J&K specific products of handicrafts and authentic cuisine and shall cater to the people who cherish the Kashmiri handicraft and relish the traditional Kashmiri food. Assumption II tells about the products in the showroom. So, only assumption I is implicit.