Dear Readers, Bank Exam Race for the Year 2018 is already started, To enrich your preparation here we have providing new series of Practice Questions on Reasoning Ability- Section. Candidates those who are preparing for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018 Exams can practice these questions daily and make your preparation effective.
Direction (1-5): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Eight persons are born in the same day of same months in the seven different years viz., 1972, 1976, 1984, 1989, 1992, 1993, 1998 and 2000. Their ages were calculated based on the year 2018.Q was born in one of the odd numbered years. Only one person was born between Q and R. Only three persons are born between U and S, who is younger than U. U is younger than P. T was born immediately after V. W is not elder than V.
1) Who among the following persons born in 1992?
2) How many persons are born between P and V?
e) No one
3) What is the age difference between W and Q?
a) 13 years
b) 11 years
c) 10 years
d) 9 years
e) 20 years
4) Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which of the following one that does not belong to the group?
5) If S is related to T and U is related to R in a certain way. Then, V is related to which of the following?
Direction (6-8):Read all the statements and then decides which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
a) If only Conclusions I follows
b) If only Conclusions II follows
c) If either Conclusions I or Conclusion II follows
d) If neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II follows
e) If both Conclusion I and II follows
Some Lily are Rose
All Rose are Lotus
No Lotus is Foxglove
- Some Lily are not Foxglove
- Some Lotus are Rose
Some Pens are Pencil
No Pencil is Eraser
Some Erasers are Sketch
- All Pens are Sketch is a possibility
- Some Pens are Sketch
Some Dairymilk are Eclairs
Some Eclairs are Kitkat
Some Kitkat are Munch
- Some Munch are not Eclairs
- Some Dairymilk are Kitkat
9) How many such pairs of digits are there in the number 5698312 each of which is as far away from the beginning in the number as when the digits are arrange in descending order within the number?
e) None of these
10) If ‘+’ means ‘Divided by’, ‘*’ means ‘added to’, ‘-’ means ‘multiplied by’, ‘÷’ means ‘subtracted from’, then 280+14*17÷2-5=?
e) None of these
Q was born in one of the odd numbered years. Only one person was born between Q and R.
Only three persons are born between U and S, who is younger than U. U is younger than P. T was born immediately after V.
So, Case-2 and Case-3 will be dropped.
W is not elder than V.
So, Case-4 will be dropped.
1) Answer: e)
2) Answer: b)
3) Answer: b)
4) Answer: d)
5) Answer: c)
6) Answer: e)
7) Answer: a)
8) Answer: d)
9) Answer: a)
10) Answer: b)
Daily Practice Test Schedule | Good Luck
|Topic||Daily Publishing Time|
|Daily News Papers & Editorials||8.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz||9.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz (Hindi)||9.30 AM|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims – Reasoning||10.00 AM|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims – Reasoning (Hindi)||10.30 AM|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims – Quantitative Aptitude||11.00 AM|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims – Quantitative Aptitude (Hindi)||11.30 AM|
|Vocabulary (Based on The Hindu)||12.00 PM|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims – English Language||1.00 PM|
|SSC Practice Questions (Reasoning/Quantitative aptitude)||2.00 PM|
|IBPS PO/Clerk – GK Questions||3.00 PM|
|SSC Practice Questions (English/General Knowledge)||4.00 PM|
|Daily Current Affairs Updates||5.00 PM|
|IBPS PO Mains – Reasoning||6.00 PM|
|IBPS PO Mains – Quantitative Aptitude||7.00 PM|
|IBPS PO Mains – English Language||8.00 PM|