IBPS Clerk Prelims Study Plan:
The IBPS clerk job is a dream for most of banking aspirants. To make this dream true your preparation should be well planned. For this year’s IBPS clerk recruitment, a very good number of vacancies is expected. So use this golden opportunity with the help of our study plan. We have prepared a 30 days IBPS clerk prelims study plan for structuring your exam preparation. without this, you will struggle to complete the entire syllabus in your preparation. If there is no study plan, you may waste some time and then have a mindset of skipping some topics. This type of preparation will give you bad results in the exam. To avoid all these, download the IBPS clerk prelims study plan 2021 pdf and start your preparation in full swing.
- Preliminary exam- 28.08.2021, 29.08.2021, 04.09.2021, and 05.09.2021
- Main exam- 31.10.2021
As the exam dates are nearing don’t waste time unnecessarily. In this study plan, you can cover all the topics in 30 days.
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2021 – Exam Pattern
|Name of Subject||Number of questions||Maximum Marks||Timing|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
Get more Details: IBPS Clerk Previous Year Papers
30 Days Study Plan for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2021
|Days||Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language(Learn 10 new words from Daily Editorial)|
|Day – 01||Inequality||Learn squares – (1-50) and cubes – (1-50)||Basics of Grammar Rules|
|Day – 02||Take mock test – 1 and 2|
|Day – 03||Input and Output||Learn shortcuts for Multiplication and Division||Cloze Test(Story Based and Economy Based)|
|Day – 04||Weekly Revision – 1 Revise All topics (Section wise) & Analyze the weaker areas Take Sectional Test – 1 on Reasoning, Quants and English|
|Day – 05||Syllogism||Learn formulas for Application sums||Reading Comprehension|
|Day – 06||Order and Ranking||Approximation||Phrase Replacement|
|Day – 07||Blood Relation||Simplification||Sentence Completion|
|Day – 08||Take mock test – 3 and 4|
|Day – 09||Direction Sense||Application Sums(All Topics)||Sentence Improvement|
|Day – 10||Take mock test – 5 and 6|
|Day – 11||Weekly Revision – 2 Revise All topics (Section wise) & Analyze the weaker areas Take Sectional Test – 2 on Reasoning, Quants and English|
|Day – 12||Coding and Decoding||Missing Number Series||Match The Column|
|Day – 13||Alphabet Series and Number Series||Quantity I and II||Fill in the blanks|
|Day – 14||Alphanumerical Series||Wrong Number series||Error Spotting|
|Day – 15||Take mock test – 7 and 8|
|Day – 16||Coded Inequality||Quadratic Equation||Sentence Connector|
|Day – 17||Data Sufficiency||Data Sufficiency|
|Day – 18||Weekly Revision – 3 Revise All topics (Section wise) & Analyze the weaker areas Take Sectional Test – 3 on Reasoning, Quants and English|
|Day – 19||Puzzles||Data Interpretation(Table based)||Misspelled Words|
|Day – 20||Take mock test – 9 and 10|
|Day – 21||Seating Arrangement||Data Interpretation(Line Graph)||Sentence Correction|
|Day – 22||Take mock test – 11 and 12|
|Day – 23||Miscellaneous||Data Interpretation(Bar Graph)||Sentence Rearrangement|
|Day – 24||Take mock test – 13 and 14|
|Day – 25||Weekly Revision – 4 Revise All topics (Section wise) & Analyze the weaker areas Take Sectional Test – 4 on Reasoning, Quants and English|
|Day – 26||Take mock test – 15 and 16|
|Day – 27||Take mock test – 17 and 18|
|Day – 28||Attend mock test – 19 and 20|
|Day – 29||Weekly Revision – 5 Revise All topics (Section wise) & Analyze the weaker areas Take Sectional Test – 5 on Reasoning, Quants and English|
|Day – 30||Final RevisionRevise All topics (Section-wise) & Analyze the weaker areas|
30 Days IBPS Clerk Prelims Study Plan 2021:
Without any plan and strategy, you cannot clear the IBPS clerk prelims exam which is completely based on speed and accuracy. Not only hard work but some smart work is also needed for it. If you follow this IBPS clerk prelims study plan 2021 pdf in a strict manner you will reap the rewards. The study plan is prepared in such a way that you can cover all the topics thoroughly. If you prepare all the topics in a thorough manner, then automatically you can handle the exam with ease. Sufficient time has been given for tougher topics such as puzzles, data interpretation, seating arrangements, etc. So that it will be comfortable for you to learn the concepts without any confusion.
After completing the study plan you can use the previous year question papers for your practice. Also, you can take online tests, quizzes, and full-length prelims mock tests. It is the best way of analyzing your preparation. If any mistakes found correct then and there. Do this practice until you get perfection in all the sections.
Importance of IBPS Clerk Prelims Study Plan PDF:
- Our IBPS clerk prelims study plan 2021 pdf will give importance to all the subjects. So your preparation will have perfection to the core. Also, you will have to prepare for 30 days continuously. So that you will have constant touch with all the sections which take your preparation standard to a higher level.
- The students preparing from home will have a question that ‘how to prepare for IBPS clerk exam at home?’. For them, this study plan will be the key to complete the syllabus. They will have enough time and a good environment to follow and complete the study plan.
- This study plan pdf for IBPS clerk prelims 2021 will give enough time for revision also. Revision is very important in any preparation. If you do not allot time for revision, you may forget some key concepts which may trouble you in the exam. so in enough space revise all the topics after completing the IBPS clerk study plan.
- The study plan pdf was prepared by the experts having exam knowledge. Thus perfect time has been allotted to each topic based on the difficulty level. So you can completely trust our study plan for preparation. Also if you complete our study plan on time, you can avoid the last-minute rushed preparation.
So students follow our IBPS clerk prelims study plan without wasting time. This will surely help you to score high marks in the exam.