IBPS Clerk-VIII Official Notification for vacancies of 2019-20 has already out. The application link will be available from 18-09-2018 to 10-10-2018. Candidates who have a desire to begin their career in Banking Sector should never miss this superior opportunity.
For this year’s recruitment, there are a total of 7275 vacancies in 19 banks. But before that, you should be familiar with IBPS Clerk Salary Structure, Work Profile, Responsibilities and career prospects to recognize what precisely you can expect once you are finally selected under IBPS Clerk Exam.
Read this article and make yourself aware of IBPS Clerk Remuneration, Career Growth and other details. In addition, keep a track of your preparation and analyze yourself consequently with IBPS Guide’s Online Test Series.
IBPS Clerk Remuneration and Allowances:
The central pay of an IBPS Clerk is Rs. 11765/- per month, in the scale of Rs. 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540.
In addition to this, Clerks are also entitled to other special pay and allowances.
|Basic Pay||Rs. 11765|
|Special Allowance||Rs. 911|
|HRA||Rs. 1176 (It may differ as per your job location)|
|Gross Salary||Rs. 19589|
- DA – Dearness Allowance
- TA – Transport Allowance
- CCA – City Compensatory Allowance
- HRA – House Rent Allowance
IBPS Clerk Work Profile – Responsibilities
- A significant role of clerk in the bank is to handle several important works related to the customer’s accounts and solve their issues and complaints.
- A clerk works at the single window operations like managing receipts, withdrawal, inquiries, etc.
- Once you get selected as a bank clerk, you will get many chances to get promoted to the higher level.
As a Clerk, you will obtain an opportunity to get promoted to the higher post in two different processes.
- A clerk can get promoted to the post of Assistant Manager/Probationary Officer through internal exams on the basis of his/her seniority and experience in the services of bank (In this process JAIIB and CAIIB diploma are not compulsory).
- Appearing for Exams like JAIIB & CAIIB will also help you in climbing the promotion hierarchy.
In conclusion, candidates should not miss this job opportunity as it is a great chance for all those who see themselves as a bank employee.