IBPS PO final cut off 2021 is out. The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection has released the IBPS PO final result 2021. The aspirants will be eager to check their result status. Also, they will be eager to know the category wise IBPS PO final cut off 2021. The IBPS has published the category wise final cut off for the probationary officers on their official website. Here we have also added the steps to check the final cut-off marks. In that, you can check the minimum and maximum scores obtained by the candidates. The IBPS PO final cut off 2020-21 marks is given out of 100.
IBPS PO Final Cut Off 2020-21:
Check the IBPS PO final cut off 2020-21 marks here.
|Category||IBPS PO Final Cut Off Marks (out of 100)|
IBPS PO Reserve List Cut Off 2021:
Here we have also added the IBPS PO reserve list cut off marks 2021.
|Category||IBPS PO Reserve List Cut Off 2021 Marks (out of 100)|
How to Check IBPS PO Final Cut Off 2021?
Follow the steps here to check the final cut off 2020-21.
- Candidates kindly visit the official site.
- On the home page, there is a section regarding CRP PO/MT and click on that.
- You will be entered into the PO / MT page.
- Find the link regarding the provisional allotment for the Common Recruitment Process CRP PO/MT X and click on that.
- You will be redirected to the CRP PO / MT X final cut off page.
- Find the exact link regarding “Click here to view the process of arriving scores for CRP PO/MT-X” and click on that.
- The IBPS PO final cut off 2021 marks PDF will get displayed on your screen.
- Check the cut-off marks for your respective category.
So, candidates follow these steps to check the IBPS PO final cut off 2020-21 marks