Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for IBPS PO Prelims 2021 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Month with date puzzle
Direction (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions.
Eight persons are L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, and S celebrate their birthday on different dates of the different month. The birthday of each person is on either 18th or 25th of any month among August, September, October, and November but not necessarily in the same order. No two persons celebrate their birthday on the same date of the same month.
N celebrates his birthday on an even numbered date of the month which has an even number of days. The number of persons celebrates birthday before S is one more than the number of persons celebrates birthday after M, who celebrates birthday on one of the months after S.O celebrates his birthday immediately before R.Three persons celebrate the birthday between P and M, both of them not celebrate their birthday on November. L celebrates his birthday on 18th August.
1) Who among the following person celebrates birthday on August 25th?
B.The one who celebrates immediately before N.
E.None of the above
2) Four of the following are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Who among the following one does not belong to the group?
C.The one who celebrates on October 25th
E.The one who celebrates on October 18th
3) Which of the following statement is/are true?
A.L celebrates his birthday on September
B.Two persons celebrate their birthday between N and M
C.R celebrates his birthday on the same date of N
D.S celebrates birthday immediately after P
E.None of these
4) On which of the following date does M celebrates his birthday?
5) As many persons celebrates birthday between P and Q is same as between __ and __?
D.None of these
Order and ranking
Direction (6-8): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions
Six students- L, N, M, O, T, and Q are of different heights. T is taller than O. N is just taller than O. Two students are only shorter than L. Number of persons taller than T is same as the number of persons shorter than Q. Heights of N and M are 169cm and 153 cm respectively
6) How many persons are taller than O?
7) If the sum of the heights of O and N is 333cm, then what may be the height of L?
E.All of the above
8) What may be the height of T?
C.Either I or II
D.All I, II and III
E.None of these
9) Four of the five among the following are similar in such a way to form a group, which one of the following doesn’t belong to the group?
10) If it is possible to make a meaningful word using the first, fourth, and sixth and seventh letters of the word “PENGUIN” then what is the first letter of the newly formed word? Mark X if more than one word is formed. If no meaningful word can be formed mark Z as your answer.
Directions (1-5) :
N celebrates his birthday on even numbered date of the month which has an even number of days.
L celebrates his birthday on 18th August.
From the above condition, there are two possibilities.
Three persons celebrate their birthday between P and M, both of them not celebrate their birthday in November.
The number of persons celebrates birthday before S is one more than the number of persons celebrate birthday after M Who celebrates birthday on one of the months after S.
O celebrates his birthday immediately before R.
Case-2 gets eliminated since O celebrates his birthday immediately before R.
The final arrangement is.
1) Answer: B
2) Answer: E
3) Answer: B
4) Answer: A
5) Answer: B
Directions (6-8) :
T > N > O > L> M > Q
T > (169)N > O > L > (153)M > Q
6) Answer: B
7) Answer: E
8) Answer: C
9) Answer: D
There are three elements between each letter except SWZ -> S +4 W +3 Z
10) Answer: A