IBPS PO Recruitment 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released IBPS PO Recruitment for the year 2019. IBPS Organizing IBPS PO Recruitment on every year to enroll the desired candidates in various Public Sector Banks. In that recruitment list, IBPS PO 2019 bank exam is to recruit Probationary Officers for public sector banks. IBPS provides recruitment services to all the Public-Sector banks and regular member banks of IBPS society. Moreover, IBPS was started for Common Written Examination in 2011 to select officers and clerks in Public Sector Banks. As a result, it accepts online applications through its official website for registration of the examination. The IBPS PO 2019 official notification has been released on 02-08-2019.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 – Quick Access
Moreover, the IBPS PO exam is held at various locations across India and the mode of examination is through online only. However, to apply for the exam make sure that you should meet the eligibility criteria prescribed in the official notification. For instance, If you fail to satisfy the prescribed criteria your application will get rejected at any situation. So read the official notification carefully and then start your application process. The total number of vacancies released for this year is 4336.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 – 20 Important Dates
|On-line registration & Payment of fee||07-08-2019 to 28-08-2019|
|Download of Call letters for Pre-exam training||September 2019|
|Conduct of Pre-exam training||23-09-2019 to 28-09-2019|
|Download of call letters for online preliminary exam||October 2019|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Date||12th, 13th, 19th and 20th October 2019|
|Result of the preliminary exam||October/ November 2019|
|Download of call letters for online main exam||November 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||30th November 2019|
|Declaration of IBPS PO Mains Exam Result||December 2019|
|Download of IBPS PO Interview Call Letter||January 2020|
|Conduct of IBPS PO Interview||January / February 2020|
|Provisional allotment order||April 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO
For IBPS PO eligibility criteria, three important things are very important for all candidates. They are
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
So, Applicants, those who want to apply for the recruitment should satisfy the above criteria prescribed by the officials in the official notification.
Nationality / Citizenship:
Meanwhile, the candidates who are applying for the above post should meet the following nationality citizenship criteria:
- Should be a citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- Any Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- Person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India.
Moreover, the candidates who belong to category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favor.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 – Age Limit:
As per the prescribed age limit given in the official notification candidates should possess
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years.
i.e. A candidate should have not born earlier than 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.1999 (both dates are inclusive)
IBPS PO Age Relaxation:
Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
As per the IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 PDF prescribed educational qualification given in the official notification. The candidates should have the Graduation degree in any stream from a University recognized by the Government of India. In addition, the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation should be mentioned at the time of registration for the IBPS Bank PO examination.
- Graduation degree in any stream
- Meanwhile, the candidate must have knowledge in computer operation as the exam will be online.
- In addition, He/She should have good verbal, written proficiency in the official language of the State/UT.
- The candidate should be able to read, write and speak the local language.
- General Category – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD – RS. 100/-
IBPS PO Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
For instance, the candidate must qualify all the three phases to become a Probationary Officer. These three phases are as follows:
- Prelims (online mode)
- Mains & Descriptive (Online Mode)
Let us take a glance at these three phases:
It is very much important to know the IBPS PO exam pattern, to plan your strategy for your preparation and exam. The exam pattern gives you the details about the sections and weightage of questions in each section. So you can plan your preparation according to your strengths and weakness.
- The Prelims exam is the initial stage of the selection process.
- It is an online computer-based test.
- The test comprised of 3 sections namely the English language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning.
- It consists of 100 questions. Each question carries one mark. So the maximum mark for this exam is 100.
- The exam will be conducted for 01-hour duration.
- There will be sectional timing of twenty minutes for each section. So that you cannot swap between the sections.
- There will be 0.25 negative marks for every wrong answer.
IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS PO FREE MOCK TEST ONLINE
The candidates who get qualify the Prelims exam will attend the Mains exam.
- It is also an online test
- It comprising of 4 sections namely the English language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Banking Economy & General Knowledge.
- The total time allotted for the exam is 180 minutes.
- Sectional timing is there. So you cannot swap between the sections.
- There are totally of 155 questions. And the total marks for the exam is 200. If Included descriptive test, the maximum marks for the IBPS PO mains exam is 225.
IBPS PO Main Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & computer aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data interpretation & analysis||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General economy & banking awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|Descriptive test( Letter writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
- Letter Writing & Essay Writing.
- Both will be for 25 marks for 30 minutes duration.
3. Interview: Importantly, Candidates those who have successfully qualified from the Mains exam will be allowed to attend the Interview. The Interview will be conducted as a Panel Interview. Certainly, candidates will be called for an interview in the ratio of 1:3. For the interview, candidates should bring all the original & essential documents. Generally, the interview round lasts for about 15 o 20 minutes. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of a number of vacancies and performance of candidates in the Main examination and Interview. The final score considered for the selection is based on 80:20 ratio of Main and interview score.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the interview is not less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates)
How to Apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2019-20?
Please follow these instructions to fill the online application for IBPS PO 2019:
- Visit the official website- ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP PO/MT”.
- Then, click on the option titled “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES ” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Next, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register the application by entering the basic information.
- Upload your photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration.
- Make Payment through the ONLINE mode only.
- Click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button
- After registering online, the candidates have to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 apply online – Click Here
(Available from 07th Aug)
IBPS PO Syllabus 2019:
The IBPS PO syllabus for both prelims and mains exam are almost similar to each other. For any competitive exam before starting your preparation, it is very much important to know the complete updated syllabus of the exam. Knowing the updated syllabus you can start the preparation following your study plan. In your preparation try to avoid skipping any topic. Ensure that you have covered all the topics in each subject. So that you can give a tough fight in the huge competition. Also, you need not worry about the higher cutoff. Here we provide the updated syllabus for the IBPS PO prelims exam. This syllabus covers all the individual topics that come under the English language, reasoning ability, and quantitative aptitude.
IBPS PO Prelims Syllabus 2019
|Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Alligations||Para jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input-Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding-Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
Frequently Asked Questions – Find Here
Q: How many vacancies have been released?
A: Overall vacancies for this year is – 4336
Q: Is there any Group Discussion round before the interview?
A: No. Only interview will be there for PO selection.
Q: Is there any negative marking?
A: Yes. 1/4th of the mark is deducted for each wrong answer.
Q: I belong to the OBC category as per state norms, but it is not in the central list. What should I mention in the registration form?
A: In this case, you will come under the general category. So mention general in the application form.
Q: Can I fill the IBPS PO online application form when my graduation final year result is awaiting?
A: NO, you can not apply. So wait for the declaration of the result.
Q: Is there any limit on the number of attempts for IBPS PO?
A: There is no such limits on the number of attempts. If you fulfill the age criteria you can apply for the IBPS PO till then.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 PDF Notification – Click Here
/ 5. Reviews