IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently released the recruitment notification filling the Officer Assistant Vacancies. Now, the Online Preliminary Exam for the IBPS RRB Clerk Exam is going to conduct in the from the third week of August. IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019 Out!!!!. All the aspirants who are applied for the RRB Office Assistant Exam can download the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2019. Further, applicants will get the exam date, venue and exam timing from the below link. To know more information about the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2019, aspirants can go through the details from the below given direct link.
Admit Card Details:
The admit card consists of
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Name & Date of Birth
- Photograph & Signature
- Venue, Date & Session
- General Instructions
Instructions to Follow:
- Certainly, download and take a printout of the Admit Card by referring the direct link available here.
- Meanwhile, analyze the hall ticket if there is a need to attach the photo on the Admit Card.
- In addition, if you want to attach the photo means should affix your photo on the admit card. Moreover, the photo must be the same as while you are uploaded during the online registration.
- After that, aspirants should bring the Printout of the admit card.
- Moreover, candidates should bring any one of the original valid ID proof to the examination hall like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving license, Passport, etc.
- In the same vein, if applicants fail to bring either the ID proof or the admit card you will not be allowed into the exam hall.
- So kindly utilize this opportunity and be a successful candidate in your career.
How To Download IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019?
All the aspirants who are applied for the RRB Clerk Exam can check the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2019. Here, the methods to download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Call Letter 2019 are given in detail.
- Initially, all the aspirants who are appearing for the exam can download through online mode.
- Here, applicants must enter the register Number or Roll number.
- Also, candidates must provide the Date of Birth or Password.
- Then, candidates can get the Exam Date, venue and Exam Timing from the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Admit Card.
- Also, applicants can make a hard copy for future references.