Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing a new series of Computer Awareness Questions for IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Mains 2019 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
1) In case of MS Windows 2010, the File menu opens which among the following?
a) Control panel
b) File access
c) Insert option
d) Save as menu
e) Backstage view
2) A Microsoft excel document that contains one or more worksheets is known as __________.
a) Note book
b) Work space
c) Work page
d) Work book
e) Both option a) and d)
3) Which among the following is the software that is used to create text based documents in your computer?
b) Word Processors
c) Word Functions
d) Word Files
e) Word Illustrations
4) Any pre-programmed formula that is used in MS Excel is known as ____________.
a) Defined formula
b) Specified formula
d) Defined function
e) Definite formula
5) Microsoft Office is a __________.
a) Application suite
b) System software
c) Application software
d) Operation software
e) None of the above
6) __________feature in MS Excel allows preparing charts which can feature in cells.
a) Excel Chart
c) Mint chart
d) Mini Table
e) None of the above
7) Which of the following is NOT a type of Microsoft access database object?
e) None of these
8) Which of the following is not a part of Home Tab , a default Tab in MS office products?
a) Clipboard Group
b) Font Group
c) Text Group
d) Paragraph Group
e) Editing Group
9) Which of the following is not a type of Chart used in MS Excel?
a) Column Chart
b) Bubble Chart
c) Radar Chart
d) Tour Chart
e) Pie Chart
10) What is the default new document name is MS Word?
1) Answer: e)
Microsoft Office 2010 (codenamed Office 14) is a version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite for Microsoft Windows. Office 2010 was released to manufacturing on April 15, 2010, and was later made available for retail and online purchase on June 15, 2010. It is the successor to Microsoft Office 2007 and the predecessor to Microsoft Office 2013. Research and development of Office 2010 began in 2006, before the release of its predecessor. Office 2010 introduces user interface enhancements including a Backstage view interface that consolidates document management commands into a single location. The ribbon introduced as part of Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word in Office 2007 is the primary user interface for all apps and is fully customizable in Office 2010.
2) Answer: d)
A workbook is an Excel file that contains one or more worksheets. Each of the workbook’s worksheets are in separate tabs on the bottom of the Excel window. By default, a new Excel workbook will contain three worksheets. You can switch between worksheets by clicking on the worksheet’s tab on the bottom of the Excel window. In Excel 2010 the number of worksheets in a workbooks is limited only by the computer’s available memory.
3) Answer: b)
A word processor is an electronic device or computer software application that performs the task of composing, editing, formatting, and printing of documents. It is not to be mistaken for a text editor, which does not save any formatting in each document.
4) Answer: c)
Worksheet formulas are built-in functions that are entered as part of a formula in a cell. These are the most basic functions used when learning Excel. VBA functions are built-in functions that are used in Excel’s programming environment called Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).)
5) Answer: a)
A software suite or application suite is a collection of computer programs – usually application software or programming software – of related functionality, often sharing a similar user interface and the ability to easily exchange data with each other. Microsoft Office is an example of an application suite.
6) Answer: b)
A Sparkline is a small chart that is aligned with rows of some tabular data and usually shows trend information. There are 3 basic types of spark lines in Excel 2010. They are:
- Line chart
- Column chart
- Win-loss chart (useful for showing a bunch of wins & losses denoted by 1s and -1s)
7) Answer: b)
Worksheets are not a type of Microsoft access database object.
8) Answer: c)
The Insert Tab is used to insert different features such as tables, pictures, clip art, shapes, charts, page numbers, word art, headers, and footers etc into a document. The availed groups and keys under this tab are:
- Pages Group (Cover page, Blank page, Page break)
- Tables Group (Tables)
- Illustrations Group (Pictures, Shapes, Smart Art etc)
- Media and Links Group (Hyperlink, Bookmark etc)
- Header and Footer Group (Page number, Header, Footer)
- Text Group (Text Box, Word Art etc)
- Symbol Group (Equation, Symbol)
9) Answer: d)
There are eight types of charts. Colum or Bar Chart, Hierarchy Chart, Line or Area Chart, Combo Chart, Statistic Chart, Bubble Chart, Pie Chart, Waterfall, Funnel, Stock, Surface or Radar Chart.
10) Answer: c)
The default name of new MS-word is Document1. File format of MS-Word is .doc and .docx. In MS-Word, a default alignment for paragraph is centred.