IBPS RRB Handwritten Declaration 2021 Form: The Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection has released the IBPS RRB 2021 notification. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 28.06.2021. “what should be written in IBPS RRB handwritten declaration 2021?” – This is the most frequently asked question among the aspirants. Here we give you complete details about the IBPS RRB handwritten declaration format 2021. Candidates may have a doubt on the IBPS RRB handwritten declaration size 2021. In this article, we will clarify all your doubts regarding the IBPS RRB handwritten declaration 2021 form, format pdf, & size. So, go through this article and upload the handwritten declaration without any mistake.
IBPS RRB 2021 – Overview:
Here are the important dates of IBPS RRB 2021. Before the last date submit your application form without any mistake. Upload the scanned documents in the correct format. Here we have given the details of IBPS RRB handwritten declaration 2021 pdf format and size for your reference.
|Online Registration start date||08.06.2021|
|Online Registration End date||28.06.2021|
|Pre-exam training call letter download||09.07.2021|
|Pre-exam training||19.07.2021 to 25.07.2021|
|Download of call letters for online preliminary exam||July/ August 2021|
|Online Preliminary exam dates||01.08.2021
|Online Preliminary Exam Result||September 2021|
|IBPS RRB office assistant mains||3rd October 2021|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 mains||25th September 2021|
|Online Exam – Main / Single for officer scale 2 & 3||25th September 2021|
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II, and III)||October 2021|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II, and III)||October/November 2021|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II, and III)||October/November 2021|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant)||January 2022|
Note: Pre-exam training will be conducted only if it is possible.
Handwritten Declaration for IBPS RRB 2021:
Here is the IBPS RRB Handwritten declaration format:
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.
- In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.
Guidelines for IBPS RRB Handwritten Declaration:
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English only clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- The signature left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- Handwritten declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- File type: jpg / jpeg.
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height).
- IBPS RRB Handwritten declaration 2021 File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB.
Check the FAQs regarding the IBPS RRB handwritten declaration 2021 size, format, & more.
Q: How can I upload handwritten declaration in IBPS RRB?
A: First, scan & save the file in correct format. While filling the application form, there will be an upload button for handwritten declaration. Click that button and select your file. Check the preview of the file whether it has been uploaded in a clear manner.
Q: What should be written in IBPS RRB handwritten declaration 2021?
A: “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Q: What is the IBPS RRB Handwritten declaration size 2021?
A: Dimensions – 800 x 400 pixels and File size – 50 KB to 100 KB.