IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021: IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Call Letter 2021 Released!!! Direct link available here to download the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mains Call Letter 2021. Candidates who qualified the prelims exam can download their call letter here.
Candidates qualified in the prelims exam held on 8th and 14th August 2021, can download the IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021 from the official website of IBPS @ibps.in. As the mains examination is scheduled on 17th October 2021, candidates can download the IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Call Letter 2021 till the exam date. The IBPS RRB Clerk Exam 2021 admit card for the mains examination can be downloaded from the direct link provided below. Candidates need to enter their registration number and password to download the IBPS RRB Clerk mains hall ticket 2021. Before appearing for the exam, practice the IBPS RRB Clerk previous year papers provided.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Call Letter: Important Dates
Check the important dates provided here for the IBPS RRB Clerk Exam 2021.
|Notification Released on||7th June 2021|
|Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||22nd July 2021|
|Preliminary Exam Date||08th & 14th August 2021|
|Admit Card for Mains Exam||27th September 2021|
|Mains Exam Date||17th October 2021|
Steps to download IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Call Letter 2021:
Follow the steps given below to download the IBPS RRB Clerk mains Call letter 2021.
- Visit the official website of IBPS @ibps.in or click the direct link provided above.
- On the left panel, click the CRB RRBs-X.
- In that, click the “Common Recruitment Process – Regional Rural Banks Phase X”.
- Click the “Download your call letter for IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Clerk) 2021 Mains Examination”.
- Enter your registration number and password in the specified box.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button.
- The IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mains Admit Card 2021 of yours will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the Call Letter PDF for future reference.
IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Day Guidelines
These are the things that should be followed during the exam.
- Candidates are required to report at the exam center as per the time slot mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates are required to report at least 15 minutes before the reporting time.
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and ‘Lab Number’ will not be displayed outside the exam venue.
- Candidates need to wear masks while appearing for the exam.
- They are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle.
- Candidates can carry a personal hand sanitizer of 50 ml.
- Candidates should maintain a safe social distance from one another.
- Candidates must have the Aarogya Setu app installed on their mobile phones.
- Candidates’ registration will be done through photo capture.
- Rough sheets will be kept at each candidate’s desk. After the end of the examination, candidates need to drop the rough sheets in the designated dropbox as instructed at the venue.
- Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it.
- Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification.
- The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/Admit Card should be exactly the same.
- In the case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
Q. What is the last date to download IBPS RRB Clerk mains admit card 2021?
A. Candidates can download the IBPS RRB Office Assistant mains admit card 2021 from 27th September 2021.
Q. Where can I download the IBPS RRB Office Assistant mains admit card 2021?
Candidates can download the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mains admit card 2021 from the official website of IBPS @ibps.in.
Q. Whether taking the printout of the IBPS RRB Clerk mains admit card 2021 to the examination center is mandatory?
Yes. Candidates should take the printout of the IBPS RRB Clerk mains admit card 2021 and bring it to the examination center. Otherwise, they won’t be allowed to attend the examination.