Recently IBPS announced the notification of RRB – Office Assistant & Other jobs with 5000+ vacancies. Most of the aspirants started to file their application against IBPS RRB Office Assistant Post. The application process going to end up on 02nd July 2018. If you not yet submitted your application read this article it may help you to fill up your application without any difficulty.
IBPS RRB Vacancy Chart
|Office Scale I||4856|
|Officer Scale II||1746|
|Officer Scale III||207|
Every year lakhs of applications are received from the applicants. So that the authorities implementing some new updates because of over competition. This year also some new updates are declared for the application process. Many of you should have a question about the new updates. In this article, we compressed with the all-important things which should be ready at the time of filing your online application.
What is a New update in Application Process?
This time the Left-hand Thumb Impression and the hand Written Statement are newly introduced to follow at the time of application process. Here we are going to explain the whole application process also the new updates of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Post.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application Form:
The application is the most important thing in the recruitment process. While fill up the online application gives extra attention to fill up without any error. Twice or trice ensure the details which is provided by you are correct. The information of an applicant should be correct and accurate. Fill up genuine information. If anything wrong you will be disqualified at the time of verification process of IBPS RRB Office Assistant.
Read it Before to Apply for Office Assistant:
Aspirants, Fill up all mandatory fields without any error. Prior to submitting the online application be to ensure ” No Changes in the filled date”. Once you confirm give “SAVE and NEXT”. Once the final submission has done, no changes will be permitted.
Scanned Documents List:
- The photograph should Scan
- left-hand thumb impression should Scan
- Scanned Hand Written Declaration
- Size : 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm
- Colour Photograph, Background with light-colored, preferably white
- Dimensions: 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of the file: 20 kb–50 kb
- Signature (Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted)
- The signature should be done on White Paper with Black Ink Pen.
- Size of Signature File: 10 Kb – 20 Kb
Left Thumb Impression:
- Left thumb impression must be on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- Thumb impression should properly scan not smudged.
- Size of Left Hand Thumb Impression File: 10 Kb – 20 Kb
Hand-Written Declaration Image:
- Clearly Write the declaration only in English on a white paper with black ink.
- Hand Written Declaration as follows, the handwritten declaration should only in English and should be written only by the appropriate candidature.
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
File Size: 20kb or 50 kb.
Important things – Online Application:
- The candidate can use only the unique valid personal email ID.
- The email ID should active because further communication will be done through email
- If the candidate doesn’t have a unique email ID, create your own ID before to start your Application Process.
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment?
- Visit the official website of IBPS – www.ibps.in to apply for IBPS RRB Office Assistant jobs.
- Click on the Home page to open “CRP for RRBs” link.
- Choose the desired post link either of Office Assistant or Officer Cadre.
- “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBsOFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)”
- The link will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Now click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Upload the following requirements
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted)
- Left Thumb Impression (thumb impression should be properly scanned not smudged)
- And a Hand Written Declaration as follows, the handwritten declaration should be only in English and should be written only by the appropriate candidature.
- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- No modifications are entertained after “Final Submission” so the candidates are advised to verify the details before submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and payment process.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Pay the application fee/ Intimation charges online.
- If the transactions are not successful the candidates have to log in again with the provisional registration number and password.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Take the printout of the e-receipt and online application form online.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant – Direct Link to Apply
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I – Direct Link to Apply
IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II & III – Direct Link to Apply
IBPS RRB Office Assistant: Exam Date
IBPS RRB Office Assistant notification was announced with Online Registration Date of Application, Hall ticket release date and exam and more important dates are highlighted. Let’s find the table of important dates of IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018.
|Online Application Starts||8th June 2018|
|Online Applications will end on||2nd July 2018|
|Preliminary Examination||Officer Scale-I – 11th, 12th, 18th August 2018
IBPS RRB Office Assistant- 19th, 25th August and 1st September 2018
|Online Examination – Main / Single Officers (I, II & III)||30th September 2018|
|Office Assistant Mains Exam||7th October 2018|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant)||Jan 2019|