IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Salary 2019: Complete Details of IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Salary 2019 Available Here!!! Institute of Personnel Banking Selection has out the notification for Probationary Officer (PO) & Clerk (Office Assistant) Posts. A lot of candidates are eagerly waiting to apply for the above-said posts. Interested candidates shall read the official notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process. If you are eligible, kindly submit your application on or before the last date without any mistakes. After the selection process, the next important thing is IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Salary Details. The organization will provide you excellent career growth and pay scale for their employees. So selected candidates will get the revised IBPS PO & Clerk Salary 2019 as per the 7th Pay commission. Further details regarding the salary details are given below.
IBPS RRB PO & Clerk 2019: Selection Process
The recruitment board will conduct the recruitment drive for the PO at 3 phases. They are
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
Candidates should qualify each phase to get selected in the provisional list.
IBPS RRB PO Salary 2019
|1||Officer Scale – I||Rs. 29,000 – 33,000|
|2||Officer Scale-II||Rs. 33,000 – 39,000|
|3||Officer Scale-III||Rs. 38,000 – 44,000|
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Free Mock Test
As per the present pay scale, the Scale I officers are paid based on the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020. The officer can reach up to the level of Rs 42,020 in the scale with the subsequent increments in the scale. Apart from this, the board has provided the allowances for their employees. Such allowances are given below
- Dearness Allowance: 46.5% of the basic salary
- Travel Allowance (TA): Rs 750-800 per day
- Special Allowance: 7.75% of the basic pay
- Household Maintenance Allowance: Rs. 300 – 350 per month
- Newspaper Allowance: Rs. 200 – 300 per month (Some of the RRBs are not providing this allowance)
- Overtime Allowance: Rs 150 to Rs 200 per hour
- Hill Station Allowance: 4% of the basic pay
- House Rent Allowance (HRA):
- Rural areas: 5% of the basic pay
- Semi-Urban: 7.5% of the basic pay
- Urban areas: 10% of the basic pay
9. Medical Reimbursement: 100% will be reimbursed for self, 75% will be given by the bank in case of their dependents. Officers shall be entitled lump-sum amount every year towards this purpose, on declaration basis. On average, this amount is Rs 8000 per year.
10. Conveyance Allowance: Petrol expenses are paid every month based on liters such as,
- For Rural Areas: 25 liters
- For Semi Urban: 35 liters for semi-urban areas
- For Urban: 50 liters for urban areas
11. Furniture Allowance: For Newly recruited officer, generally 1.25 lakhs for a period of 5 years though it may vary from one bank to the other generally 1.25 lakhs for a period of 5 years though it may vary from one bank to the other.
12. Leave Travel Concession:
Generally, Scale I officers are entitled to AC-Tier II class for 3000 km to and fro for one instance.
13. Leave Encashment:
Leaves can be encashed against the Privilege of Leaves. Once the leaves are accumulated up to 240 days, you can get the equivalent salary for the period
IBPS RRB Clerk Salary 2019
|Office Assistant Clerk (Multi Purpose)||Rs. 15,000 – 19,000|
Rs. 14000-17000 (Cash in Hand)
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Free Mock Test
Pay Scale of IBPS RRB Clerk – 7200-(400/3)-8400-(500/3)-9900-(600/4)- 12300-(700/7)-17200-(1300/1)-18500-(800/1)-19300