Dear Aspirants, the IBPS RRB Prelims Exam is just about 6 days away and here we bring you a revision study plan to standardize your preparation. Our revision strategy makes you understand the expected exam pattern and important topics for best results.
Expected Exam Pattern:
IBPS RRB PO: (80 Questions) (Overall 58-68 Attempts)
Quantitative Aptitude: (40 Questions) [Attempts 23-28]
Reasoning Ability: (40 Questions) [Attempts 26-34]
IBPS RRB Office Assistant: (80 Questions) (Overall 60-70 Attempts)
Quantitative Aptitude: (40 Questions) [Attempts 26-35]
Reasoning Ability: (40 Questions) [Attempts 28-35]
Important Points for Prelims Exam:
- Accuracy and Speed are the two very important factors in the case of IBPS RRB prelims as it helps you to clear the sectional and overall cut-off.
- It is really difficult to solve all the questions in the prelims exam within 1 hour. So you have to choose the question which you can solve it without mistakes on the first attempt.
- Every aspirant needs to be aware of the penalty for wrong answers so that you will not try to attend all the questions.
- First, you have to solve the questions of your stronger areas and then move on to weaker areas.
- Candidates should not spend more time on any particular question. Skip the time-consuming questions as it is considered to be a smart way of scoring well in prelims exam.
- Since there are no sectional time limits, taking mock tests will help you determine an exam-attempt strategy that helps you increase your scores.
- Taking mock tests will also make sure that you know what your strengths and weaknesses.
- Don’t take the mock test on the last day of revision before the exam.
- Stay Calm, Relax and Light Revision before the day of the exam is considered to be good to enhance your exam performance.
Make use of our Mock tests and study materials to strategize your exam preparation. Our IBPS Guide Wishes you the Best of Luck in the upcoming exams.
IBPSGuide Recommends Affairs Cloud Current affairs PDF