IBPS SO Mains Scorecard 2021:
IBPS SO Mains Scorecard 2021 has released!! Candidates who have attended the IBPS SO Interview can check the IBPS SO Mains Scorecard 2021 from the link given below in this article.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced the notification for the engagement of a Specialist Officer post. A total of 647 vacancies were announced. The recruitment drive has been conducted at a national level to select the eligible candidates. The selection process is based on the Prelims, Mains & Interview. As per the schedule, the IBPS SO Interview has conducted successfully. But the candidates shortlisted for the interview round are eagerly awaiting the IBPS SO Mains exam scores. For that, the IBPS has released the IBPS SO Mains Scorecard 2021 for the interview candidates on March 19, 2021. Candidates can download the IBPS SO Mains Scorecard 2021 from the link and save them for future reference.
How to download IBPS SO Mains Mark 2021?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site.
- On the home page, there is a navigation link regarding the clerk.
- Click on that you will be navigated to the respective page.
- On that find the exact link regarding the CRP X Specialist Officer Mains Scores for Interview candidates.
- Click on that you will be redirected to the respective login page.
- Kindly given the login details and submit them.
- Now the scorecard will get appeared on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.
Details Mentioned in the IBPS SO Mains scorecard
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll number.
- Date of Exam.
- Post applied.
- Total Marks of the exam.
- Sectional & Overall Cutoff score.
- Marks scored in aggregate & also for each section.
IBPS SO Final Selection
The candidates who successfully cleared the IBPS SO Mains exam can be shortlisted for the final selection round (Group exercise+Interview). The IBPS SO Final Selection List is made based on the maks secured by the candidates in the mains examination and interview.
|III||Interview only or Group Exercises & Interview||20%|