IBPS SO Expected Cut Off 2020: IBPS SO Prelims Expected Cut Off 2020!!! Details regarding the section-wise IBPS SO Prelims Expected Cut Off Marks are given here for your reference. Aspirants who have appeared for the IBPS Specialist Officer Prelims exam conducted on December 26 & 27, 2020 shall check here.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to fill the specialist officer vacancies throughout various banks and locations in India. For that, the recruitment board has conducted the selection process at the national level. The selection process for the SO recruitment is based on the Prelims, Mains & Interview. As of now the IBPS SO Prelims exam has been successfully conducted on December 26 & 27, 2020. Candidates who have attended the prelims exam are eagerly waiting for the result. Before that candidates are in searching for the IBPS SO Expected Cut Off. For that here we have given you the sectional-wise expected cut-off. So aspirants shall refer to this article fully and know the expected cut off marks.
IBPS SO Prelims Result 2020:
IBPS SO Prelims is the initial stage of the selection process. The marks obtained from this exam will not be considered for the final selection. It is just a qualifying stage to move forward to the mains exam. Sot candidates have to qualified from the prelims exam. Before that candidates must know the expected cut off in order to get hope and prepare for the mains exam with huge confidence.
IBPS SO Prelims Expected Cut Off 2020:
|English||05 – 06|
|General Awareness||14 – 16|
|Quantitative Aptitude||08 – 10|
|Reasoning||12 – 14|
|Over all||70- 75|
Factors Determining the IBPS SO Prelims Expected Cut Off 2020:
- A number of vacancies released.
- A number of candidates appearing in the exam.
- The difficulty level of the exam.
Based on those factors, the cut off marks has been determined by the selection board. Here from the IBPS SO Prelims Exam Analysis 2020, number of vacancies announced and difficulty level of each shift, the expected cut-off marks have been predicted by our experts
IBPS SO Prelims Expected Cut Off 2020 FAQs:
Q. What is the expected cut-off for IBPS SO Prelims 2020?
A. The Expected Cut-off marks for IBPS SO Prelims have been drafted from the range of 70-75
Q. How are the IBPS SO Prelims cut-off marks calculated?
A. The Cut off Marks for IBPS SO Prelims can be calculated based on some factors such as
- The number of vacancies announced
- Difficulty Level of the examination
- The number of candidates applying for the exam.
Q. When will be the IBPS SO Prelims Result 2020 get released?
A. The IBPS SO Prelims will get released on the official site in a short due course.
- Visit the IBPS official site.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the Specialist Officer.
- Click on the navigation link you will be directed to the respective page.
- On that find an exact link regarding the IBPS SO Cut Off for Prelims
- Click on that you will be redirected to the respective login page.
- Enter the login credentials and give the submit button
- Now the IBPS SO Prelims Cut Off Marks 2020 is displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout for your reference.
Q. What is the expected IBPS SO Cut-off for the General category?
A. The IBPS SO Prelims Expected cut-off for the general category is 70-75.
Q. How many vacancies are there for the IBPS SO Prelims 2020?
A. There are a total of 1,163 vacancies for IBPS SO 2020-21 across India.
Q. What is the selection process for IBPS SO 2020?
A. The IBPS SO selection process is based on