ICSI Recruitment 2021 Notification is out. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is a statutory body set up by the Parliament under the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 to regulate and develop the profession of Company Secretaries in India. Through the ICSI Recruitment 2021, eligible candidates can apply for the consultant vacancy. For your convenience, we have added all details regarding the ICSI Recruitment 2021 Notification pdf download here. If you go through this page, you can track about the selection, eligibility, qualification, and more regarding the ICSI consultant Recruitment 2021 Notification. after checking your eligibility, refer to the steps available here for ICSI Recruitment 2021 apply online.
Get More – Govt Jobs
ICSI Recruitment 2021 – Overview:
|Board||The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)|
|ICSI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy||1|
|The Cut Off date for all purposes (including Age, Qualifications & Experience, etc.)||01.04.2021|
|Apply Online Last Date||15.05.2021|
Check the ICSI recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria here.
- Maximum Age (as of 01.04.2021): 30 years.
- Qualification – ACS (OR) MBA / PGDBM or equivalent degree/ Diploma with 60% marks (of at least 2 year duration).
- Experience – Post Qualification Experience up to 1 year.
- Skills – Drafting and writing skills, Excellent Communication Skills, and Computer savvy (MS-Word / Excel / PowerPoint).
- The selection is through interview. The tenure for the position will be initially for a period of one year.
ICSI Recruitment 2021 Salary:
The Consolidated remuneration will be Rs. 33000/- per month. Check the job profile here.
- Coordinating Training Programme activities.
- Correspondence with faculty/speaker of the programme.
- Preparing proceedings of the Members Programs / Conferences / Workshops.
- Preparing Articles/ speeches / talking points for Members Programmes / Seminars etc.
- Other office activity as assigned.
How to Apply for ICSI Recruitment?
- Visit the official site and click the apply online link on the home page.
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail address and are advised to check their mail regularly for any information regarding the interview.
- Register and log in to your ICSI recruitment 2021 apply online form.
- The percentage obtained in various degrees/ diplomas should be rounded off to the lower whole number. For eg. 49.3% or 49.8% should be entered as 49% & not as 50%. In case grades are awarded, they should be converted to numerical equivalent percentages.
- Don‟t enter Special Characters like “ ”/ ‘ ‘/ & etc.
- Enter minimum Words /Characters while filling up the University Name/ Specializations/ Major Responsibilities/ Address / Board & School Name / etc.
- Upload a resume file that does not exceed 100 KB.
- Applicants must fill the online form very carefully.
Applications that are incomplete or vague ( i.e. details relating to qualifications / experience etc.) or applications not in the prescribed format will be rejected summarily. Hence candidates are advised to ensure that all the relevant fields mentioned in the on-line Resume Form are duly completed in all respects.
Check some important FAQs regarding the ICSI recruitment 2021.
Q: What is the apply online last date for the ICSI consultant recruitment?
A: The apply online last date is the 15th of May 2021.
Q: What is the selection process for the ICSI recruitment?
A: The selection process through the interview.
Q: For which posts candidates are selected in this ICSI recruitment 2021?
A: The candidates will be selected for the consultant vacancies.
Q: What is the maximum age limit for ICSI recruitment?
A: Maximum Age (as of 01.04.2021) to apply for the consultant vacancy is 30 years.