IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021: IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021 out. The Recruitment of executive posts in IDBI Bank is strictly on all India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching.
The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for the Executive post on a contract basis. A total of 920 vacancies were announced. Candidates fulfilling the required eligibility criteria as per the IDBI bank recruitment 2021 notification pdf shall start the online application from 04th August 2021. The final date to submit the online application is 18th August 2021. Interested and eligible candidates shall refer to the official notification and then start the online application process. Here we have added complete details regarding the IDBI Recruitment 2021 notification pdf.
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India|
|Recruitment Name||IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Selection Process||(i) Written Exam
(ii) Document Verification
(iii) Pre Recruitment Medical Test
IDBI Bank Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||04th August 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04th August 2021|
|The Final Date to Submit||14th August 2021|
|The Last Date for Printing the Application Form||02nd September 2021|
|Online Test Date||05th September 2021|
IDBI Bank Vacancy 2021:
This year the board has announced a total of 920 vacancies for the post of Executive.
IDBI Bank Executive Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: As of 1st July 2021
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 25 years
The applicant must have been born not earlier than July 02, 1996, and not later than July 01, 2001 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation is applicable as per the norms.
- A Graduate from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate of July 01, 2021, and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Applicants are expected to have proficiency in Computers.
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 200/-
Others: Rs. 1000/-
Payment Mode: Bank Transaction charges/convenience charges for Online Payment of application fees/Intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
IDBI Bank Notification 2021: Selection Process
The selection process for the post of the executive is based on
(i) Written Exam
(ii) Document Verification
(iii) Pre Medical Recruitment Test
IDBI Bank Executive Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||50||50||150 Minutes|
|2||Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|3||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
- The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
The applicants, who are successful in the online test, would be called for document verification and Pre-Recruitment Medical Test.
IDBI Bank Executive Salary Details:
The appointment of the Executive will be on a contractual basis. The contract would be initially for a period of 1 year and this may be reviewed for extension on year to-year basis for a further period of 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance, completion of assigned mandatory e-learning certifications and availability of vacancies.
On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A‟) in IDBI Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by IDBI Bank.
- Rs.29,000/- per month in the first year,
- Rs.31,000/- per month in the second year and
- Rs.34,000/- per month in the third year of service
IDBI Bank Executive Bank Notification 2021: Important Links
How to apply online for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the IDBI Careers.
- Click on the “CAREERS/CURRENT OPENINGS” to open the link “Recruitment of Executives on Contract-2021”
- Click on that view advertisement link, the advertisement link will get opened.
- Read the notification carefully and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Start to fill in the online application.
- Pay the required fee.
- Submit it sucessfully within the last date.
Guidelines to upload the documents:
Photograph Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc.. during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
Left thumb impression:
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg /jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB-50 KB
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English only clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- File type: jpg/jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm(Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
- The signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature / Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.