IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019: Industrial Development Bank of India has rolled out the notification PDF for the post of Executive Vacancies. Graduate candidates are eligible to apply for IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019 Notification. This will be an uplifting career opportunity to enroll in IDBI Executive recruitment 2019. Eligible individuals can file your online application for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2019 before 15th April 2019. Application link for IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019 will be activated soon. The selection of individuals is for IDBI Executive Recruitment will be done through an online test. Whatever applicant must ensure the eligibility criteria of IDBI Executive Recruitment. Only the applicant who satisfies the eligibility norms will be considered as eligible to apply for IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019. Check the table below which contain all the highlighted details of IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019 Notification.
IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Industrial Development Bank|
|Job Role||Executive Officer Vacancies|
|Start Date To Apply||Avail Soon|
|Last Date To Apply Online||15th April 2019|
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy List
IDBI Bank Executive Vacancy 2019– Educational Qualification
|Qualification for IDBI Executive||Any Graduates|
Age Limit For IDBI Executive Jobs
|Age Limit||20 – 25 Years|
IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019 – Experience Requirement
IDBI Executive Vacancy – Selection Process
|Selection for IDBI||Written Exam
IDBI Executive Jobs – Application Fees
|Application Fees for IDBI||For SC / ST = Rs. 150 /-
For Others = Rs. 700/-
Important Links of IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Apply Online For IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019
All the aspirants who are eligible to apply online for the IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019 can check the details from the above link. Here, only eligible aspirants can apply online for IDBI Executive Jobs 2019. Further, the IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2019 will provide the hand full of pay with excellent career growth. This is will create the chance for the aspirants to kick start the preparation for IBPS Careers 2019. Also, the steps to apply online for IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019 are given in the below details.
Vacancy of IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019
IDBI announced 300 Executive Vacancies and split it based on the category. Interested individuals check the details How many numbers have alloted for your category to apply for IDBI Executive jobs.
|Post Name||Reserved for|
Note – The number of posts mentioned above is provisional and may vary depending on future requirements. IDBI Bank reserves the right to empanel the applicants and consider these empanelled applicant(s) for future requirements. Offers could be issued in phases as per IDBI Bank’s requirement. An adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank will be placed under Merit List and Wait List.
IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit As on 1st March 2019
- Minimum Age – 20 years
- Maximum Age – 25 years
- A Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt is considering as eligible to apply for IDBI Executive recruitment 2019. Graduate required a minimum of 50% marks form General category and 45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply. But they should be passed at the time of Document Verification on or before April 15, 2019.
IDBI Executive Recruitment – Application Fees
The Application Fees/ Intimation Charges will be collected from the applicant based on the category. the candidate belongs to SC/ST/PWD category must pay Rs. 150/-. All the others must pay Rs.700/- as application fee for IDBI Executive recruitment. Here check the application fee details as follows
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 150/
- General & all others: Rs. 700/-
IDBI Executive Recruitment Salary
The IDBI Bank Executive Salary has been fixed by the organization. The fixed remuneration for IDBI Bank executive role as follows below:
- First Year: Rs.22,000/- per month
- Second year: Rs.24,000/- per month
- Third year: Rs.27,000/- per month
Selection Procedure for IDBI Executive:
Selection of the candidate will be done through Online test. Except the English language the other topics are bilingual available in English and Hindi.
- Online Test
Exam Pattern for IDBI Executive Recruitment:
Updated exam pattern of IDBI Executive recruitment has given below. The first and foremost step is being aware of exam pattern in the preparation part. Here the officially updated exam pattern of IDBI Executive online test.
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||50||50||Composite
time of 90 minutes
|2||Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|3||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
The above tests except for the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers – One-fourth of a mark or 0.25 Mark will be deducted for each wrong. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question
How To Apply Online For IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2019?
Applicants can start to apply for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2019 after checking the IDBI Jobs Eligibility Criteria. Here, the steps to apply for the IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2019 are given below.
- Initially, all the candidates can apply for the IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019 through Online Mode.
- Likewise, aspirants can check the official notification from the above link.
- Also, applicants must enter the valid details in the application form for IDBI Careers.
- Further, aspirants should attach the Photo and signature with the IDBI Bank Executive Officer Vacancies.
- Then, candidates must pay fees for the IDBI Recruitment through online mode.
- Otherwise, the applicant’s application form is not considered for the recruitment process.
- So, aspirants can use the debit card or credit card.
- Finally, applicants must submit the application form before the last date.
- Candidates can make a hard copy of application for future references.
/ 5. Reviews