IDBI Recruitment 2021 notification pdf is out. The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for the Head – Information Technology post (on contract basis). Candidates fulfilling the required eligibility criteria as per the IDBI bank recruitment 2021 notification pdf may send their application on or before June 16, 2021. Here we have added complete details regarding the IDBI Recruitment 2021 notification pdf. So, go through this page to know more about the IDBI Recruitment 2021 apply online, selection process, etc. After ensuring your eligibility, you can start the IDBI bank Recruitment 2021 apply online process.
Get More – Govt Jobs
IDBI Bank Notification 2021 – Overview:
Check the overview of the IDBI Recruitment 2021 notification here.
|Recruitment Board||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Post||Head – Information Technology|
|IDBI Bank Vacancy 2021||1|
|Apply online start date||02/06/2021|
|Apply online last date||16/06/2021|
Check the eligibility details of the IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 notification. The Cut-off date for eligibility criteria is March 31, 2021.
- Age (as of 31.03.2021) – Minimum 45 years to Maximum 55 years.
Nationality / Citizenship:
Candidates must be either:
- (a) a citizen of India, or
- (b) a subject of Nepal, or
- (c) a subject of Bhutan, or
- (d) a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- (e) a person of Indian origin, who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formally Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
The candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d), or (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
The Educational qualification of IDBI recruitment 2021 notification is:
- Full-time Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering disciplines namely Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Master’s in Computer Application from a University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India or its regulatory bodies.
- Sound knowledge of development, implementation, and management of IT-related projects with appropriate managerial skills.
- Firsthand knowledge in supervising the development of software solutions.
- Exposure to Core Banking Solutions, Mobile Digital banking, networking, server administration.
- Strong project management skills and management of development, maintenance, and support teams.
- Strong understanding of Banking products.
- In-depth understanding of business processes/banking operations; banking products Mobility, Cards and Payments, control objectives, and fundamentals of Digital Banking.
- Excellent analytical skills, excellent communication & decision-making skills.
Post Qualification Work Experience:
The Post Qualification Work Experience for IDBI recruitment 2021 are:
- Overall work experience of 20 years in the field of Information Technology.
- Of which at least 10 years at a senior level preferably in an IT unit of a bank / financial institution.
- Experience should be post minimum educational qualification. (Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for eligibility).
The IDBI bank recruitment 2021 selection process details are:
- Preliminary screening and shortlisting based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted with the applications.
- The candidature, after preliminary screening and without verification of documents, will be provisional and will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for PI (if called).
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Personal Interview. Candidates who qualify in Personal Interview and are sufficiently high in the merit list will be shortlisted for further selection.
The final selection of the candidate is subject to qualification in PI, being sufficiently high in the merit list, being declared medically fit as per the Bank’s standards of fitness, and fulfilling the stipulated eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date. The appointment is based on a Contract for a period of 3 years (extendable up to 5 years) to be reviewed every year.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 Salary:
The IDBI recruitment 2021 salary details are:
- Consolidated remuneration of Rs.80-100 Lakh per annum (CTC) subject to deduction of taxes as applicable and review of performance on annual basis.
- CTC comprises of all the emoluments/allowances/benefits/perquisites, etc. paid as one time/ monthly/ periodically/ annually except as mentioned in the terms and conditions separately.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to send their application to “[email protected]” mentioning the Name of the Post in the subject line.
- Intimation will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the application form. If candidates do not receive the email / SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their application has not been successfully registered.
- An application that is incomplete in any respect such as without a photograph and signature uploaded in the application form will not be considered valid.