IGCAR Recruitment 2019: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam is inviting the application from eligible applicants for various Junior Research Fellow Vacancies. All the applicants with the GATE Qualification are necessary to apply for the IGCAR Recruitment 2019. Further, candidates can start applying for the IGCAR Notification 2019 from 25th April 2019. So, applicants complete an application form of IGCAR 2019 with the valid documents. Also, aspirants should apply for IGCAR Recruitment on or before 20th May 2019. To know further information about the IGCAR Recruitment 2019, aspirants can check the details from the below table. Likewise, applicants can check the eligibility criteria for IGCAR Recruitment 2019.
IGCAR Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Start Date To Apply||25th April 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||20th May 2019|
IGCAR Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy List
|Junior Research Fellow||30|
IGCAR 2019 Vacancy– Educational Qualification
|Qualification for IGCAR 2019||Should have Qualification in Related field|
Age Limit for IGCAR Recruitment 2019
|Age Limit||Should less than 28 years|
IGCAR Notification 2019 – Experience Requirement
IGCAR Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
|Selection for IGCAR 2019||GATE Score
IGCAR Notification – Application Fees
|Application Fees for IGCAR||Nil|
Important Links of IGCAR Recruitment
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply Online For IGCAR Recruitment 2019?
All the aspirants who are willing to appear for IGCAR Recruitment 2019 must have a valid GATE Score. Further, candidates can go through the below steps to appear for IGCAR Recruitment 2019.
- Initially, all the aspirants should apply for the IGCAR Recruitment 2019 through Online mode.
- Further, no other mode of application is accepted for the IGCAR Recruitment process.
- Also, aspirants must attach all the documents asked in the IGCAR application form for the verification process.
- So, Candidates must enter the active Mobile number and Email ID for future references.
- Finally, the selected applicants will be called for the personal Interview and further selection process.