IGKV Recruitment 2020: Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV) has released the IGKV Official Notification for Subject Matter Specialist and Programme Assistant Post. Candidates who are passionate about IGKV Jobs 2020 can apply online for IGKV Recruitment 2020 up to 15th June 2020
Every year Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV) released a notification for various posts. Similarly, this year, IGKV has released the IGKV Notification 2020 for Subject Matter Specialist and Programme Assistant posts. Candidates can start to apply online from 15th April 2020 to 15th June 2020. Only eligible candidates can apply for IGKV Recruitment 2020. Candidates should go through the IGKV Recruitment 2020 Notice carefully before applying for the IGKV and ensure that they fulfill all the IGKV Eligibility Conditions.
The IGKV Vacancy 2020 has also included in IGKV Advertisement 2020. Candidates are advised to check the IGKV Job 2020 Notification for the detailed information about IGKV Vacancy 2020, IGKV Eligibility 2020 and IGKV Salary 2020. To know more details please scroll down.
IGKV Recruitment 2020
The IGKV Vacancy 2020 for IGKV 2020 Online Application has started from 15th April 2020. Candidates who are interested in IGKV Recruitment 2020 can refer to the Official Website and start apply online
|Online Application Starts from||15th April 2020|
|Online Application Closes on||15th June 2020|
IGKV Notification 2020
|Name of an Organization||Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya|
|Mode of Application||Online|
IGKV Vacancy 2020
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV) is one of the most expecting recruitment among job seekers. This time the IGKC 2020 Phase 8 Jobs is announced for Subject Matter Specialist and Programme Assistant Posts.
IGKV Eligibility 2020
- Subject Matter Specialist – Master’s Degree in relevant subject with atleast 55% marks (or its equivalent grade 6.50 in 10:00 scale) from any recognized University with good academic record.
- Programme Assistant – Master’s Degree in concerned subject with atleast 55% marks (or its equivalent grade 2.75/4.00 OCGA or 6.50 in 10.00 scale) from any recognized University with good academic record.
IGKV Age Limit 2020
- Age Limit – 35 years
- Relaxation in upper age limit is given as per government rules
IGKV Application Fees 2020
|Name of Post||Category||Amount|
|Subject Matter Specialist||UR & OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC & ST||Rs. 500/-|
|Programme Assistant||UR & OBC||Rs. 750/-|
|SC & ST||Rs. 350/|
Steps for IGKV Online Application 2020
IGKV website is the main source of contact and all related information candidates are advised to be in touch with the IGKV website for further process. Also, Mobile No and E-mail ID mentioned in the application are to be kept valid & active during the process
- Candidates kindly visit the official site – igau.edu.in
- Now candidate can able to view the IGKV Home Page
- All recent notifications are listed in the IGKV Home Page, the candidate can search for the respective notification
- After finding the above post, click on the link to read the IGKV Notification 2020
- Candidates should read the IGKV Notification 2020 carefully and check whether they are eligible to apply for IGKV Vacancy.
- After reading the IGKV Notification 2020, start applying online for IGKV Vacancy 2020.
- First candidates need to register themselves in the IGKV Website and start filling the IGKV Online Application Form
- Finally, Pay the Application fees prescribed by IGKV and Submit it
Candidates are informed to download the filled IGKV Application Form 2020 and take a screenshot of the successful payment details. Candidates can also take a printout of the IGKV Application Form for further details.
IGKV Vacancy 2020: Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|