IGMCRI 2018: Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute (IGMCRI) has rolled out the latest job notification for Assistant Professor, Sr Resident IGMCRI Recruitment of 59 posts. The applicant, who desire to apply can apply for IGMCRI 2018. We advise the applicant to fill up the application form of IGMCRI. And submit the application before of the last date as mentioned in the IGMCRI notification. Other detailed information on IGMCRI as follows below. Read and Apply quickly.
IGMCRI Jobs 2018
|Name of the Organization||Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute (IGMCRI)|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor, Sr Resident & Other|
|Last Date||06th July 2018|
IGMCRI Jobs – Application Form
Dear Applicants, Apply Now for IGMCRI 2018 various vacancies. Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute – IGMCRI has needed the employees of a various post such as Assistant Professor, Sr Resident & Other. 59 vacancies have been officially announced for IGMCRI recruitment. Applications are available at the official web portal of IGMCRI. Interested and eligible candidates will be called for the IGMCRI Recruitment 2018 process. You can get detailed info such as IGMCRI Recruitment vacancy and education qualification in the below section. Refer the official notification from IGMCRI Jobs, before to apply. Scroll down for more detailed information on the IGMCRI 2018 Recruitment.
IGMCRI 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
The important thing in the recruitment process is passing eligibility norms. Before to file the job application each candidate should ensure their eligibility norms of IGMCRI. Here too the same IGMCRI has announced certain eligibility criteria read it to know is it matches you.
Vacancy Break up:
- Assistant Professor – 19
- Sr. Resident – 18
- Junior Resident/ Tutor – 21
- A postgraduate qualification, viz., MD/ MS in the concerned subject.
- A super specialty postgraduate qualification n DM/ M.ch in the concerned subject.
Senior Resident & Junior Resident/ Tutor:
- As per the Medical Council of India, “Minimum qualification for teachers in Medical Institutions Regulations, 1998” with amendments.
- Candidates should be 40 years
- Other Age relaxations refer the official notification.
Pay scale and others:
The candidates will receive attractive pay after the engagement of the candidate. Payment will be received by the candidates on every month details follows
- Assistant Professor – Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100/- + Grade Pay – Rs.6,600 /-with other allowances.
- Senior Resident – Rs.52,000/- per month
- Junior Resident/ Tutor – Rs.43,000/- per month
The application fee for the candidates who apply for IGMCRI needs to pay following application fee according to their category.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST – Rs.250/-
Selection will be based on the following methodology.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
|Application Form||Click Here|
How to Apply for IGMCRI:
- As per the official notification of IGMCRI. – the candidates should log on to the official website
- Find the relevant notification
- Read all the instruction given by IGMCRI. recruitment
- if you meet the eligibility criteria start to apply against IGMCRI Jobs.
- Fill up all mandatory fields without error.
- And submit your application at the time of interview.
Note: Furthermore details regarding this job, applicants are requested to read the official website before to apply. Find the link below.
IGMCRI 2018 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications from NLC Recruitment.