Important Banking Awareness Quiz (Topic Wise) for SBI / IBPS Exams 2017:
Dear Readers, Here we have provided the Important Banking Awareness Quiz based on particular topic, which will help to understand and prepare in a better way. Candidates those who are preparing for upcoming SBI / IBPS Exams 2017 can make use of it.
National Payment Corporation of India and its Products (NPCI) Part-1
1. In which year National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) was established?
1).NPCI was established in December 2008.
2. NPCI comes under which Act________
Companies Act 1956
Companies Act 2013
Companies Act 2007
Companies Act 2009
Companies Act 2005
2). First the company has been incorporated as a Section 25 company under the Companies Act 1956,but now it comes under Section 8 of The Companies Act, 2013.
3. National Payment Corporation of India has ________core promoter companies.
3). NPCI has ten core promoter banks State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Citibank and HSBC.
4. Who is CEO& MD of National Payment Corporation of India ________
A. P. Hota
4). A. P. Hota is the current CEO& MD of NPCI whereas Balachandran.M is the Chairman of NPCI.
5. The paid up capital of NPCI is increased from 100Cr to ________
5). National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has increased its paid-up capital from Rs.100 crore to Rs. 137 crore.
6. The authorized Capital of NPCI is ________
6). The authorized Capital of NPCI is Rs 300 Cr.
7. The Headquarters of National Payments Corporation of India is ________
7). National Payments Corporation of India is headquartered in Mumbai , is the umbrella organization for all retail payment systems in India, which aims to allow all Indian citizens to have unrestricted access to e-payment services.
8. Which of the following is a product by NPCI?
All the above
8). NFS, BHIM, UPI, IMPS, NACH, AEPS, RuPAY, BBPS and CTS are all NPCI products.
9. NPCI introduced Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) in ________
1st April 2015
30th December 2015
1st April 2016
1st August 2016
30th December 2016
9). Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) was introduced in 30th December 2016, It has been named after Dr. Bhimrao R. Ambedkar and is intended to facilitate e-payments directly through banks and as part of the 2016 Indian banknote demonetization and drive towards cashless transactions.
10. What does S stands for in AEPS?
10). AEPS – Aadhaar Enabled Payment System
11. What details does the customer need for an AEPS transaction?
All the above
Only a and b
11). A customer needs IIN (Institution Identification Number), Aadhaar Number and Biometric data (Finger Print or Iris) for transaction.
12. Institution Identification Number has ________digits.
12). IIN is a unique 6 digit number issued by NPCI.
13. Which banking services can the customer avail using AEPS?
All the above
13). Answer: E
14. What does B stands for in APB?
14). APB – Aadhaar Payment Bridge
15. ________launched India’s first RuPay ATM& Micro ATM Card with Aadhaar Number?
Bank of India
15). Bank of India Dhan Aadhaar Card is India’s first RuPay ATM& Micro ATM Card with Aadhaar Number