Income Tax Recruitment 2020-21: Income Tax Recruitment 2020 Notification Released!!! Details regarding the Income Tax Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process & Apply Online are given here for your reference. Eligible candidates shall refer to the official notification and start their online application process here.
Income Tax Department Recruitment Board has announced the notification for the engagement of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistants, and Stenographer Grade-II posts. A total of 08 vacancies were announced. This is especially for sportsperson considered meritorious with reference to certain criteria that are given below. This is for Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh Region. Sports candidates belong to those regions are eligible to apply for this notification. The Income Tax Recruitment Application Form is get activated currently. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the offline application gets ends on 02 February 2021. So Meritorious sports persons fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for this notification post through the prescribed format on or before the last date. Further details regarding the Income Tax Recruitment 2020-21 are given below for your reference.
Income Tax Recruitment 2020-21
Name of an Organization: Income Tax Department
Recruitment Name: Income Tax Recruitment 2020-21
Job Role: Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistants, and Stenographer Grade-II Posts
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh
Income Tax Vacancy 2020-21:
|1||Income Tax Inspector||01|
Income Tax Notification 2020-21: Important Dates
Starting date to apply: Activated Currently
The final date for the Submission: 02 February 2021
Income Tax Recruitment 2020-21: Eligibility Criteria
For Inspectors of Income Tax:
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 30 Years
For Tax Assistant/Stenographer:
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 27 years
- 05 years for General/OBC candidates
- 10 years in case of SC/ST candidates (As per Govt. of India instructions for meritorious
- Income Tax Inspector –
Candidates must possess a Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Tax Assistants –
(i) Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
(ii) Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour.
3. Stenographer Grade-II :
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi)(Only on a computer)
Income Tax Recruitment 2020-21: Sports Qualification:
- A state or the country in a National or International Competition in any of the games/sports as mentioned below; OR
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports as mentioned below OR
- The State Schools Team in the National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by All India School Federation in any of the games/sports as mentioned below; OR
- Sportsperson who has been awarded National Awards in Physical \efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Income Tax Notification 2020-21:
EVIDENCE IN SUPPORT OF MERIT IN SPORTS EVENTS/GAMES
Only certificates awarded by the authorities mentioned hereunder will be taken into account as evidence in support of having participated in competitions in any of the above Sports vents/Games while considering the eligibility of the applicant. A candidate who cannot produce self-attested copies of at least one certificate issued by one of the authorities mentioned hereunder along with an application need not apply.
|S.No||Competition||Authority awarding certificate|
|1||International||Secretary of the National Federation of the
|2||National||Secretary of the National Federation or the
Secretary of the State Association of the game concerned
|Dean of Sports or other Officer in overall charge of Sports of the University concerned|
|4||National/Sports/Games for School||Director of Additional/Joint or Deputy
Director in overall charge of Sports/games for schools in the Directorate of Public Instructions/Education of the State
|5||Physical Efficiency Drive||Secretary or other officers in overall charge of Physical Efficiency in the Ministry of Education and Social Welfare, Government of India|
Income Tax Application Form 2020-21:
Applications must be addressed to :
The Dy. Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs./Admn),
Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (MP&CG) Aayakar Bhawan, 48
Arera Hills, Hoshangabad Road,
Bhopal – 462011
Income Tax Selection Process 2020-21:
- Subject to fulfilling the qualification against Sr. No. 01 to Sr. No. 03 above, the applications shall be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for the further selection procedure.
- For selection, the shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for interview/verification of certificates and if further required, the players may be required to undergo ground/proficiency test also.
Income Tax Salary 2020:
|Post Name||Level as per 7th
|Basic Pay as per 7th
|Income Tax Inspector||7||Rs. 44,900/-|
|Tax Assistant||4||Rs. 25,500/-|
|Stenographer Grade-II||4||Rs. 25,500/-|
Income Tax Recruitment 2020-21: Important Links
How to Apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2020-21?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the Recruitment of Meritorious Sportspersons to the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Stenographer
Grade II posts.
- Click on that the official notification appears on your screen.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Download the Income Tax Application Form.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit it and send it to the application form on or before the last date.