Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Notification Released!!! Details regarding the Income Tax Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process & Apply Online are given here for your reference. Eligible candidates shall refer to the official notification and start their online application process here.
Income Tax Department Recruitment Board has announced the notification for the engagement of Multi-Tasking Staff(MTS), Income Tax Inspector, and Tax Assistants posts. A total of 38 vacancies were announced. This is especially for sportsperson considered meritorious with reference to certain criteria that are given below. This is for Chennai & Puducherry region only. Sports candidates belong to those regions are eligible to apply for this notification. The Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Application Form is get activated currently. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the offline application gets ends on 17th January 2021.
So Meritorious sportspersons fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for this notification post through the prescribed format on or before the last date. Further details regarding the Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Notification are given below for your reference.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021
Name of an Organization: Income Tax Department
Recruitment Name: Income Tax Recruitment 2021
Job Role: Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistants, and MTS Posts
Job Location: Chennai & Puducherry
Income Tax Vacancy 2021:
Applications are invited from meritorious sportspersons who have represented the Country
/ State / All India Inter-University tournaments (organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities) /National School Games/National Physical Efficiency/drive for appointment to the following posts under sports quota:
|1||Income Tax Inspector||12|
Income Tax Notification 2021: Important Dates
Starting date to apply: Activated Currently
The final date for the Submission: 17th January 2021.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: (As of 01.04.2020)
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 25 Years
Persons must have been born not earlier than 01.04.1995 and not later than 31.03.2002 can apply.
The Upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years for OBC candidates, 10 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, and 5 years in the case of sportspersons with exceptional achievements as per DoP & T O.M. No.15012/3/84-Estimate.(D) dated 12.11.1987
Income Tax Inspector & Tax Assistants:
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Minimum of a pass in Matriculation or its equivalent.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Sports Qualification:
The proficiency will be evaluated on the basis of their participation in recognized tournaments/events in the calendar years 2020, 2019, 2018 & 2017.
The tournaments/events will be evaluated in the following descending order of importance.
i) International Tournaments/Events like Olympics & World Championship.
ii) International Tournaments/Events of regional importance like Asian Games/Commonwealth Games/Afro Asian Games.
iii) Other International Tournaments / Events like SAF Games.
iv) Domestic Tournaments / Events of National level seniors like National Games, National Federation Games, etc.
v) Domestic Tournaments / Events of National level of juniors.
vi) Inter-University Tournaments.
vii) National School Games.
viii) National physical efficiency/drive certificate holders.
The best of three performances in the calendar years 2020, 2019,2018, and 2017 will be considered for evaluation. These should be properly filled up in the application.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for the further selection process. Department reserves the right to decide the number of candidates to be called for field trials based on the credentials of the candidates. The selection will be conducted after field trials, which will be intimated to the candidates through their registered E-mail / Mobile Number.
- The recruitment process will be in two phases. In the first phase, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted, as per their option of the post applied for, on the basis of their current form and achievement in sports and games.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for the field trials at Chennai (at their own expense). In case any candidate is unable to attend/participate, whatsoever for any reason or having participated in the test is not found fit, he/she would not be considered for appointment.
- It is clarified that field trials will be conducted to check the fitness levels of the candidates and performance in the field trials will count for ranking purposes.
- Weightage will be given for the achievement based on the year of participation in recognized tournaments/events in the calendar years 2020,2019,2018 & 2017.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Final Selection
- The selected candidates will be posted in Tamilnadu & Puducherry region only. The selected candidates will be on probation for 2 years or such period as per the extant instructions of the Government of India.
- His/her participation in the tournament/meets on behalf of the Department will also be a deciding factor in the declaration of his /her probation.
- The selected candidates will be required to represent the Income Tax Department, Tamilnadu & Puducherry region, in the tournament/, meets as decided at least for 10 years.
- The selected candidates will also be required to sign an undertaking that he/she would not seek an inter-charge transfer for a period of 10 years.
Income Tax Salary 2021:
|Post Name||Pay Scale (Pre-revised)|
|Income Tax Inspector||9300-34800 + Grade pay 4600 (PB-2)|
|Tax Assistant||5200-20200 + Grade pay 2400 (PB-l)|
|Stenographer Grade-II||5200-20200 + Grade pay 1800 (PB-1)|
Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to Apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the Recruitment of Meritorious Sportspersons to the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Multi-Tasking Staff posts.
- Click on that the official notification appears on your screen.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Download the Income Tax Application Form.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit it and send it to the application form on or before the last date.