Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 notification is out. The Indian Air Force (IAF) has announced the notification for Group C Civilian vacancies. In this Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021 notification, they have announced vacancies for the posts such as MTS, Steno Gde-II, LDC, etc. So, refer to this Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 notification and check your eligibility. We have also given the steps to apply for the Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 notification. Go through the article completely and apply for the IAF Group C Recruitment 2021 notification. Here we have added the important details of the IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021 notification such as vacancy, selection process, & more.
Here are the important dates regarding the Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 notification.
- Date of Notification – 3rd April 2021.
- Last Date for the receipt of application – 2nd May 2021.
IAF Group C Vacancy 2021:
Here we provide the Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 vacancy details. In this vacancy, there are various posts such as LDC, MTS, etc.
|Western Air Command Unit||362 vacancies|
|Southern Air Command Unit||28 vacancies|
|Eastern Air Command Units||132 vacancies|
|Central Air Command Units||116 vacancies|
|Maintenance Command Units||479 vacancies|
|Training Command Unit||407 vacancies|
|Total Vacancy||1524 vacancies|
IAF Group C Eligibility 2021:
The IAF Group C Eligibility details are available here.
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 age limit details are,
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Age relaxation applicable as per the notification.
IAF Group C Recruitment 2021 educational qualification details are,
- Steno Grade-II – 10+2, Typing Knowledge.
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) – Matriculation, Valid Civil Driving License
- Fireman – Matriculation, Training (Fire Fighting).
Likewise, there are 28 posts in this notification such as MTS, Hindi Typist, Senior Computer operator, etc. For all these posts refer to the Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 official notification to check the educational qualification.
Check the selection process for the Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021.
- All applications will be scrutinized in terms of age limit Minimum qualification documents and certificates. Thereafter eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test
- The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- The written test will consist of General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English & General Awareness sections.
- The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical/practical lest wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test.
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificate copies or annexures attached to the application.
How to Apply?
Here we have given the steps to apply for the IAF Group C Recruitment 2021.
- Check and download the format of the application as per the official notification.
- Fill it and attach the necessary documents.
- The application should reach the concerned Air Force Station as per choice within 30 days (2 May 2021) from the last date of the publication of this advertisement in ’Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar.
- Applicants should mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——–“
The application form can be downloaded through the official website of the Indian air force.
Get More – Govt Jobs
Refer to the frequently asked questions regarding the Indian Air force Group C civilian recruitment.
Q: How do I apply for Air Force Recruitment 2021?
A: Follow the steps given on this page and send the application form in offline mode.
Q: What is the last date for the IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021?
A: Your offline application should reach before 2nd May 2021.