Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021: Indian Army has released a notification for JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course (Oct 2021), Short Service Commission (NT) Course on its website @joinindianarmy.nic.in. The Online application will open on 6th May 2021. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 4th June 2021. Check the eligibility criteria details of Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021 from the official notification for which the link is given below. Candidates seeking to apply for JAG 2021 Course should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Army|
|Name of the Recruitment||Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021|
|Number of Vacancies||8|
|Starting date to Apply||6th May 2021|
|Last date to Apply||4th June 2021|
Indian Army JAG Vacancy 2021:
There are 08 vacancies allotted for this Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021.
- Men – 06,
- Women – 02.
Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination).
- The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with the Bar Council of India/State.
- The candidate should be from a College/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021: Cost of Training
- The entire cost of training at OTA is at Government expense.
- In case any candidate is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than Medical ground or the reasons not beyond his/her control, he/she will be liable to refund the cost of training Rs.12,908/- per week till 30 Jun 2021, thereafter a yearly escalation of 8% p.a. will be calculated on the Per Capita Cost of Training for each ensuing year.
Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (PB). Call-up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- Candidates will be put through the two-stage selection procedure.
- Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II.
- Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day.
- The duration of the SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on the official website.
- Merit List is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at the SSB interview.
Indian Army JAG Salary:
- Lieutenant – Level 10, Rs, 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Captain – Level 10 B Rs. 61,300 – 1,93,900
- Major – Level 11 Rs. 69,400 – 2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel – Level 12A Rs. 1,21,200 – 2,12,400
- Colonel – Level 13 Rs. 1,30,600 – 2,15,900
- Brigadier – Level 13A Rs. 1,39,600 – 2,17,600
- Major General – Level 14 Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
- Military Service Pay (MSP) – MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig 15,500/- p.m. fixed
- Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service Academies i.e. during training period at OTA – Rs 56,100/-p.m
- Dearness Allowance
- High Altitude Allowance
- Siachen Allowance
- Uniform Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Children Education Allowance
- Hostel Subsidy
Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021: Training Details
- Selected candidates will be detailed for Pre-Commission training at OTA, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit.
- The duration of training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai.
- Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor will he/she be allowed to live with parents/Guardians.
- All candidates who successfully complete Pre-Commission training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai will be awarded ‘Post Graduate Diploma in Defence Management and Strategic Studies by the University of Madras. Short Service Commission will be granted to Male and females in the Regular Army for 14 years i.e. for an initial period of 10 years extendable by a further period of 04 years.
How to Apply for India Army JAG Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army at @www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on Apply Online.
- Fill in details such as Personal Information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made
- Click on ‘Submit’.
Q.What is the age limit to apply for the Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021?
- 21 to 27 years as of 01 Jul 2021 (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 1994 and not later than 01 Jul 2000; both dates inclusive).
Q.What is the official website of the Indian Army?
The official website of the Indian Army is @joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Q.What is the salary of Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021?
- Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service Academies i.e. during training period at OTA is Rs.56,100/-p.m.