Indian Army Rally 2020: Join Indian Army Rally Schedule 2020 is available here!!! Direct link available here to check the Zone Wise Open Rally Dates & Calendar PDF. Passionate candidates who have applied shall check here the respective zones army rally dates and venue.
Join Indian Army recruitment board has recently announced the notification for the engagement of Soldier General Duty & Other posts. Consequently, every year they had announced and recruited a lot of candidates for various levels of posts. Similarly, this year too they had announced a lot of vacancies. The Indian Army Rally Recruitment has been announced throughout various locations in India. Eligible candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. This rally is been conducted throughout various zones to recruit the eligible and passionate candidates for the respective posts.
For Soldier General Duty:
Minimum: 17 ½ years
Maximum: 21 years
Minimum: 17 ½ years
Maximum: 23 years
Join Indian Army Rally Posts Details:
- Soldier General Duty.
- Soldier Tradesman (10th Pass).
- Soldier Tradesman (8th Pass).
- Soldier Technical.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary.
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical.
Indian Army Rally Educational Qualification:
- Soldier General Duty: Class 10th/High school pass with 45 percent marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system, Min. D Grade (33% to 40%) in each subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- Soldier Tradesman: Class 8th/10th Simple Pass.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary: 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subjec
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.t.
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management: 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject.