Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021:
Here is a great opportunity for the candidates to join the Indian Army. Indian Army Recruitment has released the short notification for the Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 Notification for Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 45. The eligibility criteria, TES 45 course, apply online for the Indian Army Recruitment are given here for your reference.
The online application for the Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 will be opened on the official website. Interested candidates can apply online from February 01, 2021, to March 02, 2021. The Indian Army Recruitment TES 45 Course commences on JULY 2021. Male candidates who have passed the 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The candidate must not be below 16 years 6 months and above 19 years 6 months.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment 2021|
|Course Name||Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 45|
|Application Starting date||02nd February 2021|
|Application Ending date||02nd March 2021|
|Applicants||Indian Male Citizens (Unmarried)|
Indian Army Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must be an unmarried male and should be either
citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka. Certificate of eligibility will not be necessary for the candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Educational Qualification Male candidates who have passed the 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from the recognized education board.
Age Limit: The candidate must not be below 16 1/2 years and above 19 1/2 years.
Medical Examination & Physical Standards. Please visit the official website for Medical Standards and Procedure of Medical Examination for Officers Entry into Army as applicable.
Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection process involves two stages. Stage -I and Stage -II.
- The candidates who cleared the Stage-I can only go for Stage-II selection. The duration of the SSB interview is five days.
- After Stage -II selection process, the candidates are subjected to a medical examination
- A joining letter will be issued based on the merit list of the candidates who are medically fit, depending on the vacancies.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment through online mode only.
- First, the candidates click on the ‘online application’ link on the official website.
- Candidates must enter their details in the online application. Terms and conditions mentioned in the form must be read carefully, before submission of the application.
- Candidates are permitted to make changes in online applications till the closing date of the online application.
- The candidate must click the ‘submit’ button each time he opens his application for editing.
- No changes in the application are permitted after the closing date.
- After successful submission of the application, the printout of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications. Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system.
- The applicant has to carry the self-attested copy of the application to the SSB interview.
- Candidates are required to carry the following documents along with the application form.
(i) 10th class certificate and original mark sheet showing DOB.
(ii) 12th class certificate and original mark sheet.
(iii) Original ID proof.
- Another copy of the application is retained with the candidates for future reference.