Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021:
The Indian Army has released a recruitment notification of Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 for the appointment of the Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133) on February 25, 2021, at the official website which is given below. Only male unmarried candidates are eligible to apply for the 40 Vacancies of TGC 133 course through Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 commencing in July 2021 at the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun (IMA) for permanent commission in the Indian Army.
On successful completion of training for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021, cadets will be granted for Short Service Commission/Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt/Ante Date Seniority. Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 is a huge opportunity for unmarried male candidates who have completed the engineering Degree course or in the final year of the Engineering Degree course. The Apply Online Link, Selection process, Eligibility criteria, Vacancy, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, and important dates regarding the Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 is given in this article. Please proceed through the article further for more details about the Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021.
Indian Army TGC Notification 2021:
Name of an Organization – Indian Army
Recruitment Name – Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021
Batch – Technical Graduate Course
Training Duration – 49 Weeks
Job Location – Across India
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
The important dates regarding the TGC Notification 2021 are given below for your reference.
|Starting Date To Apply||February 25, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||March 26, 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|SSB Interview Date||May-June 2021|
Indian Army TGC Vacancy Details:
The total number of vacancies for the TGC Course of the Indian Army is 40 vacancies.
|Civil/ Building Construction Technology||11|
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||04|
|Computer Sc & Engg /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc||09|
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics||03|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||02|
|Information Technology (IT)||03|
|Electronics & Communication||01|
Indian Army TGC Eligibility Criteria Details:
The interested candidates can apply for this job after checking the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria comprise Educational Qualification and the age limit the candidates should possess. Detailed eligibility criteria are given below in this article. Only Male Candidates who are from the Engineering Background are eligible to apply
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 intending to settle down in India.
The educational qualification for Indian Army TGC Notification is given by,
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in the final year of the Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing the Engg Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jul 2021.
- They should produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA).
- Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid.
- In case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
The age limit a candidate should possess to apply for the Indian Army TGC Course is given by,
- The age limit of the candidates must be between 20 to 27 years(as of 01 July 2021).
Indian Army TGC Recruitment: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
Indian Army TGC 2021 Salary
The promotion of the TGC in the Indian Army with the pay band is given in the table below.
|Lieutenant||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Rs. 1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Brigadier Level||Rs. 1,39,600-2,17,600|
|Major General||Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Rs.1,82,200-2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG||Rs. 1,62,400,-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Rs. 2,25,000/-(fixed)|
Selection Procedure For Indian Army TGC Recruitment
The selection procedure is as follows:-
(a) Shortlisting of Applications:
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream (cumulatively obtained up to 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer science/ 8th semester for Architecture) without assigning any reason.
- After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first-come-first-served basis, up to a specified date as will be intimated on the Official Website.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer, and Interviewing Officer.
- Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- Allotment of Selection Center is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army), and NO request for changes is entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through a two-stage selection procedure at the SSB. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II.
- Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day.
- The duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available on the official website.
- This will be followed by a medical examination of the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued a Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria merit list.
How To Apply For Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021?
The candidates who fulfill the above-given eligibility criteria shall apply online only through the official website which is given above.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under the Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will be opened.
- Click on ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill in details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after the final closure of the online application.
1.What is the Official Website of Indian Army TGC Recruitment?
The official website is @http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/
2.What is the total number of vacancies for Indian Army TGC Recruitment?
The total number of vacancies for Indian Army TGC Recruitment is 40 vacancies.
3.What is the starting date to apply for Indian Army TGC Recruitment?
February 25, 2021, is the starting date to apply for the Indian Army TGC Recruitment.
4.What is the training duration for the Indian Army TGC Recruitment course?
The training duration for the Indian Army TGC Recruitment course is 49 weeks.
5.Whether the application mode is online for the Indian Army TGC Course?
Yes. You can apply for the Indian Army TGC Course online.
6.What is the last date to apply for Indian Army TGC Recruitment?
The last date to apply for Indian Army TGC Recruitment is March 26, 2021.
7.What is the age limit for the candidates applying for Indian Army TGC Recruitment?
20 to 27 years is the age limit for the candidates applying for Indian Army TGC Recruitment.
8.Whether Female candidates can apply for Indian Army TGC Recruitment?
No. Only unmarried male candidates can apply.
9.What educational qualification a candidate should possess for applying to Indian Army TGC Recruitment?
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
10.When will the interview be conducted?
The interview will be conducted between May-June 2021.