Indian Bank Recruitment 2021: Indian Bank has released the recruitment notification for the engagement of Faculty, Attendant & Watchman cum Gardner posts. A total of 05 vacancies were announced. The Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 Application Form gets activates from 09th August 2021. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process. The final date for the submission of the application form is 30th August 2021. Eligible aspirants shall start to fill in the application form and should send it to the respective venue on or before the last date. Here we have given the Indian Bank Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary & Application Form link complete details. So candidates kindly go through it.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Indian Bank Self Employment Training Institute|
|Recruitment Name||Indian Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||(i) Faculty
(iii) Watchman cum Gardner
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Selection Process||(i) Written Exam
(iii) Presentation & Demonstration
Indian Bank Vacancy 2021:
|3||Watchman cum Gardner||1|
Indian Bank Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||09th August 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09th August 2021|
|The Final Date to Submit||30th August 2021|
Indian Bank Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Minimum: 22 years
Maximum: 40 years
Educational & Essential Qualification:
- Candidates shall be a Graduate/Postgraduate viz MSW/MA in Rural Development/ MA in Sociology/Psychology/B.Sc (Veterinary), B.Sc (Horticulture) B.Sc (Agri) B.Sc (Agri/Marketing) B.A with B.Ed etc and shall have flair for teaching and possess sound Computer Knowledge.
- Shall have a flair for teaching and possess sound Computer knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in the local language (Hindi) are essential, fluency in English and Hindi will be an added advantage.
- Skills in typing in local language essential.
- Typing skills in Hindi/English typing, an added advantage.
- Previous experience as faculty preferred.
- Shall be a Matriculate
- Ability to read and write the local language preferred.
Watchman cum Gardner:
- Should have passed 7th standard
- Should have experience preferably in agriculture /gardening/horticulture
Indian Bank Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
(i) Written Exam
(ii) Personal Interview
Watchman cum Gardner:
Indian Bank Recruitment 2021: Job Profile
- Work as Faculty of the Institute handling sessions relating to entrepreneurship, motivation, personality development, business management, conducting business games, etc guiding /educating the trainees, and coordinate the programs of the Institute.
- Conducting pre-training activities – EAPs, generation of applications, and selection of candidates.
- Assisting the Director in designing the Annual Action Plan and training programs
- Arranging logistics for the training programs, including training materials and arranging Guest faculty.
- Providing post Training escort services including conducting follow-up meets/visits.
- Providing counseling, credit linkage, preparation of project reports, etc.
- Preparation of Success Stories and circulate.-a minimum of two stories per month to the Controlling Office/MORD.
- Preparation of Post Programme Report.
- Preparation of monthly reports and other periodical reports.
- Assisting/Guiding the Office assistant in maintaining of Daybook, General Ledger, and all other registers and Books.
- Design new training programs by collecting feedback on emerging business opportunities in the area.
- Prepare case studies and training materials for effective delivery of sessions
- Establish liaison with outside agencies
- Assist Director in internal control/administration of the institute.
- Organizing functions, events, and meetings of the Institute.
- Preparation of Press release/reports on various activities of the Institute.
- Supervising the work of an assistant, attender, watchman cum Gardner of the Institute.
- Monitoring the performance of Guest faculty of all skill training.
- Maintenance of Inventory and Library books of the Institute.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the entire campus including classrooms, Kitchen, dining, and Dormitory, and ensuring to keep the premises clean and tidy.
- Maintaining discipline in the Institute and ensuring administration of MILLY, LOG, PRAYER, YOGA SHRAMADHAN, etc on daily basis.
- Any other work assigned by the Director from time to time.
- Generally all subordinate work of the Institute for assisting the Director and other staff of the Institute for smooth functioning of the day to day activities.
- Up-keeping of premises including office, training classrooms, dormitory, bathrooms, filing cabinet, visitors lounge, etc.
- Filing the documents in respective files as per direction of office Assistant/Faculty/ Director. Going to Bank branches for all Bank work like for getting passbook updating etc. as per the instructions of Director.
- Any other work entrusted by the Director from time to time.
Watchman cum Gardner:
- Watch and ward of the premises
- Gardening work and maintenance and upkeep of the premises.
- In case of need to perform the duties of the attendant.
- Any other work entrusted by the Director from time to time
Indian Bank Notification 2021: Remuneration
Faculty: Rs. 20,000 PM with other applicable allowances.
Attender: Rs. 8,000 PM with other applicable allowances.
Watchman cum Gardner: Rs. 7,000 PM with other applicable allowances.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Offline
The Deputy General Manager,
Indian Bank, Zonal Office,
Pin code -261001.
Indian Bank Jobs 2021: Important Links
How to apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the careers.
- Click on that you will be getting into the careers page.
- On that find the exact link regarding the engagement of faculty, attendant, watchman cum Gardner at Indian Bank Self Employment Training Institute on a Contract basis at Sitapur, Bahraich & Shraswati.
- Click on that the official notification will get opened.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process.
- Download the application form.
- Take a printout and fill in the form.
- Send it to the respective venue on or before the last date.