Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021 Notification Released on its official site. Details regarding the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment, Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process are given here for your reference. Passionate aspirants shall refer to this article and start your online application.
The Indian Coast Guard has Released the job Notification for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021. This recruitment is for the Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward) in the Indian Coast Guard of India, a total a 50 vacancies have been relased, and interested male Candidates can apply from 30 November to 07 December 2020.
Indian Male Candidates who are interested in joining the prestigious Indian Coast Guard can Apply Online Only, from 30 November 2020, the post for which the vacancies have been notified in the notification is of Navik Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward), Male candidates between 18 to 22 years of age can apply, in this page we will provide you with Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment Notification Details, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Total Vacancies, In Hand Salary etc.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021 and Exam Dates
Following table contains the Notification and Exam Dates for the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021. Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward) Exam as provided by the Indian Coast Guard
|Exam Events||Exam Dates|
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification||15 November 2020|
|Online Registration starts||30 November 2020|
|Online Registration ends||07 December 2020|
|Admit Card Download||19 December to 25 December 2020|
|Written Test||Early Jan 2021|
|Date for displaying Zone wise select List||Mar 2021|
|Date of Reporting at INS Chilka||April 2021|
|Exam Conducting Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post||Navik Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021 must full fill some criteria before filling the Online form, the following are the criteria points
- Age limit
- Educational Qualification
- Candidates applying for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021 must be mare than 18 years of age and less than 22 years of age
- Further Age Relaxation is also provided as per Govt. Rules, they are given in the table below
|Category||Upper Age Limit Relaxation|
Candidates applying for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021 should have the Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board or University
Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy 2020
There are a total of 50 vacancies for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021 as notified in the notification, they are further divided as follows
|Category||Number of Posts|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Salary In Hand
The In Hand Salary and Pay Scale of Navik in Indian Coast Guard are given in the table below
|Post||Pay Level||Pay Scale|
|Navik||Pay Level – 3||₹21700/-|
- DA(Dearness Allowance) and other perks is also given by the Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard Navik – Career Growth:
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The Candidate have to pass the following test to get qualified for the Post of Navik in the Indian Coast Guard
- Written Test
- PFT(Physical Fitness Test)
- Medical Exam
The written examination will be of objective type.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Sciences
- General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge)
- Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal)
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
Indian Coast Guard – Apply Online
The following steps are to be followed by the candidates for Applying for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should visit the Indian Coast Guard Official Website
- Select on the Opportunities tab in the Home Page of the Official Website
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Navik (DB) (10th Entry) 01/2021 Batch.
- Select the post applied for i.e Navik(Domestic Branch)
- Click on the “I Agree” Button and the Online Application will be displayed
- Candidates must then fill his details and “Submit the Application”
- Candidate should also save their Application for future reference
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the Starting and Ending Date for Indian Coast Navik Recruitment 2021 Navik (DB)Online Registration?
Ans. The Starting and ending date for the Online Registration for Indian Coast Navik Recruitment is form 30 November 2020 to 07 December 2020.
Q2. How can a candidates apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Candidates can apply Online for Indian Coast Guard Navik through the official Indian Coast Guard Website.
Q3. What is the total number of vacancies for Indian Coast Guard Navik?
Ans. The total number of vacancies for Indian Coast Guard Navik is 50.
Q4. When can the Candidates download their E-Admit Card for Indian Coast Guard Navik?
Ans. The Candidates can download their e-Admit Card form 19 December to 25 December 2020.